Dog box for lurcher

I'm chopping my shogun in and getting a Ford ranger with truck man top. Loads of room in back for dogs and ferreting gear etc. Previously I used to chuck gear on back seats and dogs in boot but with them all being in together now I'm thinking of fiting a dog box. Sometimes have up to 4 dogs aswell. Does anyone have something similar that they use? Or any reccomendations if I was guna build one myself.

Cheers

Ry

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Snidey b*****d, gee poor dog a seat ?

Haha. Before I had truck and a car so could keep car clean for kids and truck was constantley full of muck and shite.

Now this is guna be my only vehicle and will have kids in back so need to keep it clean.

8 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Snidey b*****d, gee poor dog a seat ?

Not good in a crash 

A Rag head slammed into the back of the car years ago in a big box van he was.

Staff sleeping on the back shelf of the car. I thought he broke my shoulder the speed and power that he hit me from behind.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, socks said:

Ibe got a truckman top fitted to my Isuzu ... I made this for the top half and I’ve still got plenty of storage space below ......

FE05B32F-2B6A-4FDA-9115-A65A7B732940.jpeg

Guessing that's bolted in place to the body? Ideally I need one I can remove. Doesn't have to be in and out all time so undoing a few bolts won't be an issue.