Belgain malions.

1 hour ago, jigsaw said:

There's a bunch around me lately, 12 to 17 year old Traveller lads, all have young malis, all have them attacking on command, and they set them on other young lads for fun, I've seen it myself, it will be a major problem in the future I'd say 

Gsds in the 80s then the apbts got a bad name, now the belgain Mali.  Seems to go in trends. Notice lately the amount of them for sale on done deal. Wont be long till they make the head lines for the wrong reasons. 

Atb j 

• Like 1

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A keeper pal of mine has one , it’s a complete tool ...as a pet you’re be better of with a honey badger ..

have one since a pup,he is going on 8 now.malions dutch shepard all the same.

The post is about getting a dog pal not getting married ?

Posted Images

8 hours ago, sussex said:

Handsome looking dog , he’s got that look of a clever & intelligent dog that’s taking in exactly what’s going on around him ..my pals one has that same look ..

i can say out of all the dogs that i have ever owned, he is without doubt the most intelligent focused and intense. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 15/03/2020 at 14:51, jetro said:

Was watching some clips on YouTube about p.p, police and army dogs, and how they were trained. Found it interesting, hence my post, was just curious did any members own one.

I certainly have no intention of getting one, have no use for one, time or skill to train a dog of this type.

Atb j 

Well I'll tell you from working training and breeding these dogs in those videos thy left out the countless dogs coming up the lead at you durn training the none stop barking the countless pairs of bottoms ripped by pups the countless times out in your underwear at 4am getting the c**ts back in there kennels freezing your balls off cause a leaf hit the ground, I've dated bipolar woman that caused me less stress then most Mali's would.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
14 minutes ago, hang & bang said:

Well I'll tell you from working training and breeding these dogs in those videos thy left out the countless dogs coming up the lead at you durn training the none stop barking the countless pairs of bottoms ripped by pups the countless times out in your underwear at 4am getting the c**ts back in there kennels freezing your balls off cause a leaf hit the ground, I've dated bipolar woman that caused me less stress then most Mali's would.

, ?

• Haha 1
39 minutes ago, hang & bang said:

A brilliant answer thank you 

Atb j 

• Thanks 1
53 minutes ago, hang & bang said:

No problem Jetro I've bred trained and worked them anything u wanna know ask me.

Again it's just my experience people feel free to pull me on anything you don't agree with.

Thanks hang & bang.

Was raised with gsds around the place, but never seen one of the bm up close and personal. 

Atb j 

On 16/03/2020 at 18:21, stonewall said:

i can say out of all the dogs that i have ever owned, he is without doubt the most intelligent focused and intense. 

stonewall, I know this post is from a little while back. But I was wondering was your dog out of KNPV lines? I ask because you said it was the same as a Malinois. The Kennel club Dutchies seem to be a little more independent and less needy. Which makes them preferable to the Belgians for sport homes and farm work.

ATB

The problem with dogs like these is that they attract the wrong type of owner. It happened with GSDs, Rotties, Akitas,  Pit Bulls and Mastiffs. People who want them for a particular reason then find themselves out of their depth or use them illegally or whatever and the breed ends up with a bad name. In the meantime the fashion aspect drives up demand for the wrong sort of dog and it is these genes that come to the fore in the amount of dogs in the market. It doesn't take long for the majority of dogs being bred to have some of the wrong characteristics for a family pet or house dog. 

• Like 2