Dogs pulling of stuff they know they can’t catch. Good or bad?

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If your getting out regularly and running a dog a lot it will eventually start running a little cleverly and even choosing runs if your only getting out rarely your geed up bored dog will run anything

I never fail to be amazed at how blinkered people on here can be. Lurchers are lots of things to lots of people, what suits one man could easily be shite to another.  There is a world of differen

A dog pretty much jacking is not for me. If i put the lamp on something i want a dog to try not think ah bit hard find me an easier one.some could say its handler error though overunning a dog on sill

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, joe ox said:

People with rabbit specific dogs seem to be quite defensive and getting offended by this topic.

I'm offended by a lot of the posts in this thread, and I've never owned a rabbit specific dog ?

20 hours ago, Gilbey said:

He'll know a rabbit is sitting on its hole though surely? That's what he's on about isn't it

Course he does but if he sees it sat there he will try and get over to it 

2 hours ago, joe ox said:

People with rabbit specific dogs seem to be quite defensive and getting offended by this topic.

I could be wrong but i think the difference might lay more inbetween day time and night time hunting than between different quarries? 

• Like 2
Just now, Tyla said:

I could be wrong but i think the difference might lay more inbetween day time and night time hunting than between difference quarries? 

There has always been a divide in that regard but the rabbit bashers seem to be most upset on this topic.

1 minute ago, Black neck said:

No problem old chap 

Did you really leave your lamping partner 2 die out in the frozen wastes 

Less of the old fella!

It wasn't that cold and not to far from a bus stop, mind you I'm not sure he had the price of a fare.