I phoned that NHS helpline last night.
I told them I can't stop singing Bing Crosby and Dean Martin songs!
The nurse said " oh, it sounds like you have the crooner's virus"!

So if I do start coughing and isolate for seven days can I still go shooting if I promise to only hug vegans?

• Haha 5
  • Sad 1

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I started with a small cough ? yesterday, now I’m not very sociable anyway but I’m thinking just to be on the safe side maybe I should self isolate for a minimum of 28 days, now as I understand it sel

I phoned that NHS helpline last night. I told them I can't stop singing Bing Crosby and Dean Martin songs! The nurse said " oh, it sounds like you have the crooner's virus"!   So if I do

Exactly what I said to my wife last night 

Posted Images

I started with a small cough ? yesterday, now I’m not very sociable anyway but I’m thinking just to be on the safe side maybe I should self isolate for a minimum of 28 days, now as I understand it self isolation is staying away from other humans not rabbits, foxes, pigeons etc this could be a month of shooting adventures, on my own of course ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Well I seen no vegans this AM which was nice, just mother nature at her best without any interfering busy body know it alls !

Got a crow and a Maggie.

Missed some easy birds ?

The birds were singing, chaffies, larks and wrens. Wish I had took the camera, could of got some good shots of yellow hammer and buntings! The grey geese making a racket as they race over.

I also saw ole'slinky, well a dumb micro lurcher chasing ole' slinky!  She cocked up another chance at my old enemy ?.

Pheasants everywhere and not one alarmed so that's good. 

It was good to haul my fat ass up hill for five miles. Got the sweat going and the old pump revving I can tell you!

Checked in with the shepherd, he is having cancer treatment! Let's me have the run of his place, no questions asked.

IMG_20200313_102800_671.jpg.f961855a701b12d6aafeeacc7b84a4ea.jpg

• Like 4