Pepper spray and collapsible batters.

Chatting to a friend today about these, it's funny that we can get firearms licences for shotguns, rifles and crossbows, but can't carry the above (in title) for self defence or protection, especially women and young girls.

What's others opinions on this, should we be allowed to carry these.

Imo yes we should.

Atb j 

Title should say battens, auto correct lol

I have a paintball blowpipe that is excellent for scaring cats out of the garden, unfortunately the paint balls don't break because of the soft fur but it makes them jump and they clear off.

31xvFRCDNmL._AC_.jpg.b5faea36c38acb921afe88b800028cd3.jpg

But you can no longer buy them and I have been told they are illegal. But how mad is that you can buy a paintball gun and quite powerful ones but not a toy blowpipe.

Cheers Arry

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

I use Lynx body spray for protection against women and young girls. So far it has worked 100%.

Send me  box full mate, get few women stop and chat to me about me big dog doing me head in , need to keep these  old  grannies   away. haha ?

• Haha 2
14 minutes ago, Ted Newgent said:

I would rather be able to carry a HK 9mm

tucked into me skiddies bad ass gansta style

then go johnny wick on any mofo who tried anything 

Thought I had a wild imagination lol ????Atb j

1 hour ago, bird said:

Send me  box full mate, get few women stop and chat to me about me big dog doing me head in , need to keep these  old  grannies   away. haha ?

Time you accepted it Ray, Your Fanny Magnet ?. Atb

• Haha 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/03/2020 at 15:12, jetro said:

What's others opinions on this, should we be allowed to carry these.

Imo yes we should.

Absolutely and I reckon in the coming months they'll just be the base line.

I'm with Ted on this one. Although you can pick up 4-5 new Glocks for the same price as an H&K! :laugh: Spread the love!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Absolutely and I reckon in the coming months they'll just be the base line.

I'm with Ted on this one. Although you can pick up 4-5 new Glocks for the same price as an H&K! :laugh: Spread the love!

God bless the USA in some respects. 

Don't know about carrying concealed weapons over here, i.e. guns, but pepper spray and collapsible battons yes.

Atb j 

4 minutes ago, jetro said:

Don't know about carrying concealed weapons over here, i.e. guns, but pepper spray and collapsible battons yes.

Atb j 

just sign up with the provos

free gun and balaclava

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, jetro said:

Atb j 

Even in the US the laws vary from state to state. What's a common sight in the areas I live and work would get you in seriously bother in NY or California but what I carry on a daily basis would get me a lengthy sentence in the UK. That said the right to defend you and yours is a commodity that many don't believe we should have. I think the next few months will see a paradigm shift there, in the extreme examples we're bound to see.

I know Europe will have a different perspective from what is seen in the news but if like where I am the police could be over an hour away and they can't be relied upon when immediate intervention is required. Criminals don't like armed victims... FACT.

• Like 3

Most definitely a person should be allowed defend their family and home, without limits and not to be prosecuted by the law for doing so.

Every mans home is his castle 

Atb j 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
24 minutes ago, Ted Newgent said:

just sign up with the provos

free gun and balaclava

Oh I'm alright in that sense. 

As they say, out here no one hears you scream ☠☠☠

Atb j 

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Troube is then every idiot going could walk around with a can of pepper spray snd a batton and ssy it was for self defense 

True but if he turned up to steal your toilet roll and hand sanitizer you could shoot him with your AR-15. Checkmate.

• Haha 1