Bull xs ??

4 minutes ago, joe ox said:

You know who named his line of coursing dog over half x bulls "coursing bulls" why act and pretend like you don't?

4 minutes ago, joe ox said:

You know who named his line of coursing dog over half x bulls "coursing bulls" why act and pretend like you don't?

How do you know what I do and don’t know. I was asking a genuine question about something I didn’t not understand. 

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nail on the head. They are lurchers with bull in the mix not bull x, to me a bull x has only greyhound and bull in it.

Collie x greyhound x bull greyhound = bull x bedlington x greyhound xbull greyhound = bull x  just about any lurcher with a drop of bull blood in it is classed as a bull x cracks me up 

oh ok then I only had em 50 years what would I know lol.

9 minutes ago, trigger2 said:

How do you know what I do and don’t know. I was asking a genuine question about something I didn’t not understand. 

What  you say your trying to understand! has been explained on this topic in terms an infant school child could understand.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, joe ox said:

What  you say your trying to understand! has been explained on this topic in terms an infant school child could understand.

Yeah that’s why I understand it at last.  Which I said thanks for. What you were trying to imply before I know nothing about. Sorry for being a bit thick about something I knew nothing about and didn’t understand guess were all a bit different just like the dogs we run.?

39 minutes ago, trigger2 said:

Yeah that’s why I understand it at last.  Which I said thanks for. What you were trying to imply before I know nothing about. Sorry for being a bit thick about something I knew nothing about and didn’t understand guess were all a bit different just like the dogs we run.?

I was implying you knew the fella who named his dogs coursing bulls and there for you knew the reason he named them so.

Feels like this topic is going round in circles which is nothing new for this forum I suppose.

Edited by joe ox
2 hours ago, joe ox said:

I was implying you knew the fella who named his dogs coursing bulls and there for you knew the reason he named them so.

Feels like this topic is going round in circles which is nothing new for this forum I suppose.

As far as I am aware I know no such man unless the few folk I have anything to do with are keeping dogs I don’t know about.

Lol... 3 quarter the folk on here have never seen a proper one do its job by sounds of it... and you dont just put any old bull in the mix and hope it works.. same with the greyhound side it also has to be well tested....same way the wheaton xs put up here lol... id love to know the line of wheatons some of these supposed wheaton xs have in the history... 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Lol... 3 quarter the folk on here have never seen a proper one do its job by sounds of it... and you dont just put any old bull in the mix and hope it works.. same with the greyhound side it also has to be well tested....same way the wheaton xs put up here lol... id love to know the line of wheatons some of these supposed wheaton xs have in the history... 

?

26 minutes ago, stop.end said:

You got to search far and wide these day mate 

16 minutes ago, Balaur said:

Yep I don't think there's many well tested greyhounds about lol, as katchum said plenty of lurchers with these breeds in the mix are well tested and the rest doesn't matter, most bull blood is known as it seem a dash of the right stuff goes a long way , but greyhounds from what little I know are fairly simple beasts bred to run/ chase but I stand to be corrected

Lol well there in lies the first mix of shite in your litter... plenty of greyhound gogs and bitches like teeth... and if they DON'T why the fxck using it in the start?? Same with the bull side it then has to have a long lineage of good working history and siblings... the wheaton x  on here ... same ... if not your just kidding yourself to start with.. DC I see you reading... this is not a dig because thats a nice bitch pup... but what wheaton was used at the start? Do you know the history behind the wheaton side?

• Thanks 1
42 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

The dogs in question ain’t had bull or grey blood added for decades tho, an same as the coursing blood, it’s not seen a saluki or a greyhound added for fcuk knows how long ?

But as long as using close relatives stuff from the first x.. ie uncle to neice or half brother to sister then thats line breeding and they will or should... hopefully anyone carry on the blood you wanted and the same style in the first place.

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, stop.end said:

If your a lurcher man who can put stuff in front of dogs you shouldn't have to.

Fair comment there but the lads who keep serious stuff like that ain't gonna broad cast that they've got stuff like that if you catch my drift i know terrier lads that keep what they've got to there selves and it's just down to luck or them taking a liking to you if you end up with 1 of there dogs wink wink nudge nudge