A super virus

Was talking to the wife last night about this corona virus.

And how many labs there are around the world now.making some crazy germs and virus etc.

Imagine 1 super virus was released.

And who ever caught it would die 100%

It literally could wipe every single human on earth.

It's a mad thought.but I don't think such a thing could be ruled out. after seeing this corona virus spread around the world so fast.

Whole government's and countrys in a massive panic.

Scary thought.

Just now, TOMO said:

Of all the films to watch at this present time.....me and er-indoors watched 28 days later last night....lol

Worth watching if only for Brendon Gleeson's cock-er-nee accent. :laugh:

Another plauge will come around and wipe most of the human race out, hope I live to see it, and survive it.

In today's world people are to hung up on cleanliness, especially with children. Their immunity is been wipe with all these clean products and antibiotics ect ect. Kids can't even play out side in the dirt anymore.

Atb j 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, jetro said:

Another plauge will come around and wipe most of the human race out, hope I live to see it, and survive it.

In today's world people are to hung up on cleanliness, especially with children. Their immunity is been wipe with all these clean products and antibiotics ect ect. Kids can't even play out side in the dirt anymore.

Atb j 

My lads would give a virus a virus the soapy little fuckers ! Lol 

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, WILF said:

My lads would give a virus a virus the soapy little fuckers ! Lol 

I see it with the little nephew, can't play out side because of germs, can't touch the dog, the rain will wet him, the sun will burn him ect ect, it's a crying shame. I feel sorry for the little boy, he's as pale as a milk bottle, not enough fresh air.  To much tv and phone. I try to sneak him out on my walks with me, but it caused to much talk so just leave him now.

Atb j 

• Like 3