I don't know if it's just me being unlucky but every few years I give this company another try and every time they fcuk my order up wrong delivery date missing products on my order paper work missing definitely last time I'm using them but I've been saying the same for 25 years.

I've found just the opposite! In the twenty years I've used them only had to chase them up once. Always found them very helpful and my area rep is great, will help In any way he can. 

I have tried the other companies but found their baits lacking in quality. 

Out of interest who are you going to use? 

• Like 2

I use 1env find their service to be first class and I can get the price nocked down by buying in bulk,I only use killgerm if they have a product I can't get from them, when Tony  was my area sales guy I could just get him to sort any errors out now I've got to ring up and try and get sorted, when you're flat out its just a pain I can do with out.

13 hours ago, myersbg said:

Never had a problem with them, first class service and great if need advice on anything

I have to agree . I have to admit to little experience of other companies but that's  because l have never been let down by Killgerm.

Their service always seems personal and even though l must be a very minor customer they have done me a few favours over the years. 

• Like 1

Killgerm always phoned regularly and I met up with the rep, one day he had his boss with him and I asked why ant get was so expensive, told him I'd bought 4 tubes from America with a load of bait stations, imported, cheaper than 1 tube in the UK. They both looked like Id shit on the table. Never heard from them again. I started using SX because they had a couple of products I liked, vertox pasta and cyperforce but I found their service dropped off, the reps moved on to other jobs and the new ones never made contact. Had a couple of slow orders and bad experiences on the phone with em. I now use env 

I work for a Local Authority and we never seem to have many problems with product supply but we do collect most orders.

What impresses me the most is the all round service we get not just product supply.

We are registered with their waste scheme which runs seamlessly.

Their Technical Department also provide excellent support on insect identification and treatment difficulties at no charge. They have a wealth of knowledge and experience which is shared feely.

There training is also excellent and they strive to deliver relevant courses and keep everyone up to date with the raft of changes the industry is facing.

Personally I found Murry Anderson one of the most engaging trainers I have ever come across and he would answer any question asked. It was a sad day when he retired but Mathew has taken up the mantel and I find him an excellent and engaging trainer and again will take time to answer any question.

I think the criticism Pirate fails to see the wider picture and services they provide there far more than just a supplier of products.

17 hours ago, budgie123 said:

I work for a Local Authority and we never seem to have many problems with product supply but we do collect most orders.

What impresses me the most is the all round service we get not just product supply.

We are registered with their waste scheme which runs seamlessly.

Their Technical Department also provide excellent support on insect identification and treatment difficulties at no charge. They have a wealth of knowledge and experience which is shared feely.

There training is also excellent and they strive to deliver relevant courses and keep everyone up to date with the raft of changes the industry is facing.

Personally I found Murry Anderson one of the most engaging trainers I have ever come across and he would answer any question asked. It was a sad day when he retired but Mathew has taken up the mantel and I find him an excellent and engaging trainer and again will take time to answer any question.

I think the criticism Pirate fails to see the wider picture and services they provide there far more than just a supplier of products.

They are good definitely. 

As a small business I just feel better service at the minute with env...yet I still phoned KG technical department the other week