Looking for a new job

2 hours ago, NEWKID said:

Dont make you an idiot mate...

Being computer savvy ain't the thing that defines intelligence...

Too many people have zero common sense and more importantly imo..gut instinct.... if its money or business we ate talking about, the real intellects dont make the best businessmen imo...they think too much!!

I can barely read or right, left school with zero qualifications have never owned a credit card and definitely never internet banked, spent most of my late teens in Borstal then jail but like you say mate making money has never been a problem, the modern world has made things a lot harder and I,ve had to adapt but a willingness to graft will always see you through, I had to stop plastering around 18 months back as the old Arthur has took its toll on my joints, I took on a few agency jobs to pay the bills and have now started a new business through contacts made when working for the agency importing and prepping car parts from China it’s been a tough couple of years but I’m right back in the game and earning some good coin without breaking my back, even an old dog can learn new tricks if it’s willing ??

• Like 4

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No one on here even smart enough to know wtf your on about mush ?

i sat outside a bar in Barcelona with mush a few year ago having a beer ....and I asked him then what he did for a living.....he explained ...and I sat with an expression like homer simpson .......

Sometimes i think about my ghetto upbringing education as " poor little me " but listening to some of this academic education it sounds boring as f**k im glad i played to my strengths after reading th

Posted Images

2 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Good for you i always admired savvy over education especially round our way.....thats similar to what we was doing....well no i dont suppose it is really ?....we was only talking about it the other day when we was 14/15 we used to take my pals little sister who must of been 11 or 12 up Amhurst Rd Hackney or round the back of Kings Cross station and brass her off to the dirty old c**ts looking for young girls then before they had time to lay a finger on her bash f**k out of them and rob them of every last penny they had knowing they couldnt go to the police.....we used to tell his mum we were taking her over the swings ?.. it just seemed like a good idea at the time and it was better money than a paper round !

I was the bait boy in the local queer pickup spot many moons ago but even went self employed doing that ?? as it was easier to just be bait then crack them over the head and relieve them of there wallets when they followed me into the woods, well risky but only had to do a few a week rather than sharing it out and doing it every day, what enterprising young men we were back then ????

• Haha 2
22 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I can barely read or right, left school with zero qualifications have never owned a credit card and definitely never internet banked, spent most of my late teens in Borstal then jail but like you say mate making money has never been a problem, the modern world has made things a lot harder and I,ve had to adapt but a willingness to graft will always see you through, I had to stop plastering around 18 months back as the old Arthur has took its toll on my joints, I took on a few agency jobs to pay the bills and have now started a new business through contacts made when working for the agency importing and prepping car parts from China it’s been a tough couple of years but I’m right back in the game and earning some good coin without breaking my back, even an old dog can learn new tricks if it’s willing ??

Great stuff mate...hope it continues to go well for you....once the obvious has f****d off!!

2 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Yep I’m here  ? but for 350 a day  you’ve  cheapened yourself mate ?

I'm happy to take a lower day rate at first, as it'll be my first position in this type of role.

9 minutes ago, mushroom said:

I'm happy to take a lower day rate at first, as it'll be my first position in this type of role.

Well if you coan lower your sights and fancy a change  of career I can get u  2er a day on price labouring banging up scaffold it’ll be fun for ya ? 

Edited by green lurchers
3 minutes ago, fireman said:

A scaff labourer don't go up scaffolding,he passes the bits up to the lads up high.:thumbs:.Got anything in Suffolk or Norfolk  GL ?..

lol Suffolk rates are fixed by the locals £80 a day in the pub by 1pm  a Scaff labourer is on a rope n wheel all day or running up a 8 meter ladder ?

Edited by green lurchers