good news folks

2 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

Just been offered a bungalow its in my village, but away from my address so as I don't see this place anymore, it will be fully modernised , gardens back n front, overlooking farmland the housing association, will take care of my move , and all the support they can offer, there words not mine,  thought id post on here, no one else to tell, and maybe I can think about a dog now

thanks

Good news mate, a fresh start may be just what you need......put you in a better frame of mind

Edited by WILF
  • Like 2

just been back to check the property  over, and yes it will do for me, back n front gardens fenced off, crackin view at the back, overlooking farmland, cattle freely roaming about, should I get a dog, just chuck it over the fence to livestock train, they wont let me inside yet till its done up, talking to the neighbours, they say get in there and good luck, cant wait to move, never this place again

thanks

• Like 5