Can they??

9 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

It’s awsome out there, we had the Bono’s an wee scope out earlier ?

We had a fair amount of cloud but thanks to perseverance and patience we got an amazing view. Few beers, a couple of spliffs... what a show. 

• Like 1

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't think we're getting the full story tbh. Cheers, D.

That fella had some patience. I'm afraid my forehead would be wearing that little c**t's teeth after about 5 seconds

None of my business but I would been inclined to stick with the dog. Its like marriage for better and worse and all that. They don't make it easy though I guess 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, shaaark said:

That fella had some patience. I'm afraid my forehead would be wearing that little c**t's teeth after about 5 seconds

Bloke as the patience of a saint mate. You give him 5 seconds I can see your a patient man your sen giving the guy 5 seconds ??

31 minutes ago, poxon said:

Bloke as the patience of a saint mate. You give him 5 seconds I can see your a patient man your sen giving the guy 5 seconds ??

Lol can't give any more likes lol. I'm fairly level headed really, but just can't hack anyfucker getting in my face ?

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Lol can't give any more likes lol. I'm fairly level headed really, but just can't hack anyfucker getting in my face ?

Same as me fella I’m very reserved but if there in ya face I don’t stand for none of that 

• Like 1
15 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Phone council an tell em you see rats in his yard an Cos your on lockdown you need to use your garden. Or tell them you’ll phone somebody an send em the bill ? the council have a duty of care where pests are concerned pal, failing that, set the cnuts house alight next time they have some family excersize ???

That's what I'm up against pal.

20200408_002440-1.jpg

4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Fcuk bait right off an just funnel them into a nice sweet run an kill spot?

A didn't bait it up a just set it under the sod mate waiting for it to take its nite stroll through from next door's ? ad say an hour after I'd took safety clip off that rat was no more. Am guna save them up an chuck um in his yard. 

20200408_100617-1.jpg

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

What you using for bait bangers I have chocolate spread on one a bollie on another and peanut butter on another had 1 half grown one first night 

A set them under sod mate with a sprinkle of sod over them. Where the rat walks find there trails an go from there 

7 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Cheers 

Am new to them myself mate but when you watch them set traps like this. It's just like a bear traps they hide them don't they an wait for them to walk the trail an that's it in it lol.So thought right Al give that a bash 

Edited by Bangersanmash
5 hours ago, shaaark said:

A hate bully's all them clowns egin him on there as bad in my eyes. A liked the chap at end who shut his gate for him ?

• Like 1