Can they??

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't think we're getting the full story tbh. Cheers, D.

That fella had some patience. I'm afraid my forehead would be wearing that little c**t's teeth after about 5 seconds

None of my business but I would been inclined to stick with the dog. Its like marriage for better and worse and all that. They don't make it easy though I guess 

Posted Images

I think that sometimes you write/phrase something on here and it's perceived in the wrong context.... Alot easier to gauge when face to face... It then leads to personal insults and the same recurring arguments.... Round and round. I do things my way, I accept others may be different, they have their way.. If it don't affect you personally then why lose sleep over it? There's not many who can look back and say they haven't made mistakes, or have regrets if your honest?no cnuts born with a 50 Yr old head?

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I think that sometimes you write/phrase something on here and it's perceived in the wrong context.... Alot easier to gauge when face to face... It then leads to personal insults and the same recurring arguments.... Round and round. I do things my way, I accept others may be different, they have their way.. If it don't affect you personally then why lose sleep over it? There's not many who can look back and say they haven't made mistakes, or have regrets if your honest?no cnuts born with a 50 Yr old head?

Dykos 

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Bangersanmash said:

It's no good if your just into working dogs pal. But I'm into breeding birds so it's not that bad seeing a few cages full of young bully's an goldies few mules too 

Yep you're right mate. Was just saying the other day on here, in the cage and aviary section, been thinking of getting back into all that ?

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

These b*****ds that live next door to me have made a big mistake lol scruffy twats have put loads of bags of rubbish up against my back fence near my avairy where my natives are. I'm thinking here we go warm weather rats knocking about this is a no no ??. So it doesn't matter if you give dogs a rest an trouble stays a few months behind you till season starts. No stress is still here ffs ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
14 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

These b*****ds that live next door to me have made a big mistake lol scruffy twats have put loads of bags of rubbish up against my back fence near my avairy where my natives are. I'm thinking here we go warm weather rats knocking about this is a no no ??. So it doesn't matter if you give dogs a rest an trouble stays a few months behind you till season starts. No stress is still here ffs ?

If you think that bad try having a cnut at the back of you with chickens who throws food all over the deck daily they have had a field day with my fishing gear and all the bent four eyed cnut says is I haven't seen any about 

Edited by Blackmag
  • Haha 1
19 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Same way I look at it dan the man a lot of stuff on here is perceived wrongly like it’s a personal attack crazy world we live in 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

If you think that bad try having a cnut at the back of you with chickens who throws food all over the deck daily they have had a field day with my fishing gear and all the bent four eyed cnut says is I haven't seen any about 

He won't they'll be living in your shed and out on a night into his chicken runs. Lad next doors got a husky type dogs living in back yard. Comes out feeds it throw's empty tins on floor so rats are going wild for bits of meat in the tins. Now loads of kiddys clothes an other rubish in bags up against my fence. Pure dossers mate. No respect for others. 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

He won't they'll be living in your shed and out on a night into his chicken runs. Lad next doors got a husky type dogs living in back yard. Comes out feeds it throw's empty tins on floor so rats are going wild for bits of meat in the tins. Now loads of kiddys clothes an other rubish in bags up against my fence. Pure dossers mate. No respect for others. 

Clip him a c**t

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Clip him a c**t

Already done that few years back. He came down with a few of his pals an brother. Squared upto me out side my house in front of the wife an kids. Made me feel threatened so dropped him. And no word of a lie his brother said to his partner ring law. Am like what lol. Law came locked me up. So what does that tell you. 5 lads but because it didn't go how they planed an he seen his brother get laid out straight away toes up lol  Didn't want to know an went down that path of getting me locked up. 

Once upon a time in Lah  Lah land,I decided to take my old retired coursing saluki cross for a bit of exercise on the local park,with ground being a bit soft I decided to put my hunter wellies and barbour jacket on

After hour or so I decided to head for home,at the exit to the park I was confronted by a woman and two coppers ,I was told I was being arrested on suspicion of hare coursing and taken to local nick

Couple of hours later,I was let out ,but they told me my dog, phone and wellies were in the hands of rspca who were gonna check mud on my dogs toes and my wellies against samples taken from the fens

I had to walk home barefoot cos I couldn't phone a taxi

Now ,two weeks later,no charges but they want me to sign my dog over cos they think he used to chase hares a few years ago

I'm thinking of signing him over cos after all he is 9yr old and past it,plus there'll be more room on the sofa,I'm also thinking of going to B&Q tobuy some 10quid wellies

What's your view? Any suggestions will be ignored?   Now back to sleep

• Haha 2