Can they??

The one thing I will say is jake dogs always look in top order and alot depends on how much gear to have to go at how far you are willing to travel the risk your willing to run but as for standards everyone is different and you don't feed or clean up after them just enjoy what you have 

• Like 2

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't think we're getting the full story tbh. Cheers, D.

That fella had some patience. I'm afraid my forehead would be wearing that little c**t's teeth after about 5 seconds

None of my business but I would been inclined to stick with the dog. Its like marriage for better and worse and all that. They don't make it easy though I guess 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

I've only a rabbit dog dose that mean that mine is shite aswell? Personally I'm on black necks team we should all just get a frock 

I dont understand all this just a rabbit dog lark ty people tek it as an insult now days [BANNED TEXT] I was a nipper used 2 be pissed off 2 see the fox slopeing about putting the rabbits away just out of range of the halfords candle

10 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

I've only a rabbit dog dose that mean that mine is shite aswell? Personally I'm on black necks team we should all just get a frock 

no because you dont come on here running other people down and telling them what the right/wrong thing is to do with THEIR dogs and making out you know best about everything 

2 minutes ago, Black neck said:

I dont understand all this just a rabbit dog lark ty people tek it as an insult now days [BANNED TEXT] I was a nipper used 2 be pissed off 2 see the fox slopeing about putting the rabbits away just out of range of the halfords candle

i wouldn't take it as an insult but i dont think iv ever had a lurcher that has  failed as a rabbit dog all can be made to fairly handy muts with enough put in front of them,other things are a whole different ball game as some people dont seem to understand that

• Like 2
1 hour ago, poxon said:

Same old shit talk every time on here full grown men arguing over who’s the real dog man but no one really cares though an can see straight through people that make a song an dance how good they are....reality is normally different 

It came about me saying to him if you go around carrying bladed items around a public place ie a train station then come up with " am going to see my grandmother " ffs. Then he chips in your just a sit at home man with pets. For some reason thought I'm not a fellow hunter ?. So I had to re correct  him with a few pic's  no kills as the coursing game got band many years ago. " Told him I've been about abit " An had one of the best dogs in her game an shed  been tested too over many dogs that are in the same game. Comes back with some more shite. Then am thinking what youve put to myself. I don't have to tell this clown shit. Child's play that's why am breeding native birds no more than hunting because the games fked 

Edited by Bangersanmash
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, jake2580 said:

i wouldn't take it as an insult but i dont think iv ever had a lurcher that has  failed as a rabbit dog all can be made to fairly handy muts with enough put in front of them,other things are a whole different ball game as some people dont seem to understand that

I know about the ball game you young spunker ?

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, Black neck said:

I know about the ball game you young spunker ?

i know that you OLD  fecker  ? on about others but as say nothing wrong with rabbiting dogs just dont see how men that only keep that type can judge others on what they do,at end of the day aslong as your dog keeps you happy thats it i spent my whole first season going out 3 nights a week and killing say between 0-8 rabbits and being over the moon with it but iv got into other things and doing rabbits constantly just dont cut it for me not nocking anyone that does 

4 minutes ago, jake2580 said:

i know that you OLD  fecker  ? on about others but as say nothing wrong with rabbiting dogs just dont see how men that only keep that type can judge others on what they do,at end of the day aslong as your dog keeps you happy thats it i spent my whole first season going out 3 nights a week and killing say between 0-8 rabbits and being over the moon with it but iv got into other things and doing rabbits constantly just dont cut it for me not nocking anyone that does 

How did you carry 8 rabbits when u were 6 

• Haha 3

My last dog was a decent dog for getting stuff done but a right c**t in every other aspect. I've done the going to court for 3 years had my house raided missus house raided when we first got together and after all that I stay nice and legal these days easy life for me now. I personally don't agree with passing a dog from pillar to post or giving up on a dog over money but that's just me what other people do is up to them I may not agree but can't do much about it. And I'm not one for keyboard arguments I'd rather just stay quite like most people on here as I'm fairly sure most wouldn't say half the shite they type face to face to someone 

• Like 5

My last dog was a decent dog for getting stuff done but a right c**t in every other aspect. I've done the going to court for 3 years had my house raided missus house raided when we first got together and after all that I stay nice and legal these days easy life for me now. I personally don't agree with passing a dog from pillar to post or giving up on a dog over money but that's just me what other people do is up to them I may not agree but can't do much about it. And I'm not one for keyboard arguments I'd rather just stay quite like most people on here as I'm fairly sure most wouldn't say half the shite they type face to face to someone 

Well said pal it's coming to summer Time again on here lol.

They certainly wouldn't say it 2 your face Tyson 

Med us Bowles go just typing it

• Haha 2