Can they??

8 minutes ago, poxon said:

Typical hunting life dribble on this post gone from a man who got court out hunting by the Hot fuzz an was had bang to rights lost his dog because of it didn’t want to pay the fees issued to get the dog back or couldn’t afford to no one knows the mans financial situation then turned in to who’s the real dog man on the hunting life same old shit talk.....I’m better than you my dogs are better than yours out 7nights a week 7days a week Only keep real grafters 5 bar gate jumpers 5 mile a day push bike adventures same old shit talk different day 

my dad's bigger than yours

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't think we're getting the full story tbh. Cheers, D.

That fella had some patience. I'm afraid my forehead would be wearing that little c**t's teeth after about 5 seconds

None of my business but I would been inclined to stick with the dog. Its like marriage for better and worse and all that. They don't make it easy though I guess 

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, poxon said:

Typical hunting life dribble on this post gone from a man who got court out hunting by the Hot fuzz an was had bang to rights lost his dog because of it didn’t want to pay the fees issued to get the dog back or couldn’t afford to no one knows the mans financial situation then turned in to who’s the real dog man on the hunting life same old shit talk.....I’m better than you my dogs are better than yours out 7nights a week 7days a week Only keep real grafters 5 bar gate jumpers 5 mile a day push bike adventures same old shit talk different day 

Cracking site isn’t it, men that basically keep pets that catch the odd bit here and there telling lads that if a dogs not made the grade it’s got to be their fault.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Shadow100 said:

Cracking site isn’t it, men that basically keep pets that catch the odd bit here and there telling lads that if a dogs not made the grade it’s got to be their fault.

Same old shit talk every time on here full grown men arguing over who’s the real dog man but no one really cares though an can see straight through people that make a song an dance how good they are....reality is normally different 

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Shadow100 said:

If that's directed at me, you've read it wrong.

BIG difference between a dog not making the grade, and some fool chopping and changing dogs every 5 minutes. 

Because they have high standards!

One of them was ripped on another site and fecked off but still dreaming the dream.

7 minutes ago, stormyboy said:

If that's directed at me, you've read it wrong.

BIG difference between a dog not making the grade, and some fool chopping and changing dogs every 5 minutes. 

Because they have high standards!

One of them was ripped on another site and fecked off but still dreaming the dream.

Not meant to be about you, it’s a common theme on this site what I said, lads that dont have standards calling down people that do, saying they must be shit dog men etc. There’s a big difference between lads pet homing a failure & selling one on dragon driving mind you. 

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Shadow100 said:

Not meant to be about you, it’s a common theme on this site what I said, lads that dont have standards calling down people that do, saying they must be shit dog men etc. There’s a big difference between lads pet homing a failure & selling one on dragon driving mind you. 

f**k off ya dope dident i offer to take you owt with that dog and if it never did everything i said on the add you can smother it on here all you want and you refused,,as for other post clamming best dogs ect iv said before my dogs aint nothing special and have there faults but i know there capable of a few hard nights graft a week on what ever i put them on 

19 minutes ago, Shadow100 said:

I keep hold of dogs that are failures to me  there contracted to me for life that’s just the way I am but I know the difference between dirt an gold they have a forever home I won’t breed out of a dog that in my eyes as not made my expectations an I give people my honesty in opinion all they have to do is ask I’ll not lie on that. I’ve a bitch here with no bottle to retrieve shot fox for me not made my grade but if it’s a rabbiting she’s pretty decent at mowing them down I think everyone has a different grade for a dog if they have made it or not  I’d never be down to grade another mans dog for him or behind his back that’s a twats trick or question his ability to get out with his own dogs or how often 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, poxon said:

I keep hold of dogs that are failures to me  there contracted to me for life that’s just the way I am but I know the difference between dirt an gold they have a forever home I won’t breed out of a dog that in my eyes as not made my expectations an I give people my honesty in opinion all they have to do is ask I’ll not lie on that. I’ve a bitch here with no bottle to retrieve shot fox for me not made my grade but if it’s a rabbiting she’s pretty decent at mowing them down I think everyone has a different grade for a dog if they have made it or not  I’d never be down to grade another mans dog for him or behind his back that’s a twats trick or question his ability to get out with his own dogs or how often 

You obviously have low standards. ??

17 minutes ago, jake2580 said:

f**k off ya dope dident i offer to take you owt with that dog and if it never did everything i said on the add you can smother it on here all you want and you refused,,as for other post clamming best dogs ect iv said before my dogs aint nothing special and have there faults but i know there capable of a few hard nights graft a week on what ever i put them on 

You’ve replied to the wrong person there