Can they??

14 minutes ago, stormyboy said:

Been stalking me? ?

yes and i can see your one of them that has 100s of post on talking non hunting related crap,other than that a few pics of a whippet a few rats and a FEW  old pics that you dug up from under your bed of a couple of grafting dogs 50 year ago,your finished now so you just like to come on here and give people shit if you havent been through a few dogs in your time you ither have very low standards,only get out once every week or two or are very lucky,maybe iv been through more than most but thats up to me f**k all to do with you any dogs that i kennel are well looked after,in good condition and see plenty of graft you have said your opinion many times before its getting boring now,,and as for dog is question if that was my dog i would of fought  to get it back yes but maybe we dont know the whole situation maybe busher does not want police and rspca sniffing around him for other reason

• Like 3

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't think we're getting the full story tbh. Cheers, D.

That fella had some patience. I'm afraid my forehead would be wearing that little c**t's teeth after about 5 seconds

None of my business but I would been inclined to stick with the dog. Its like marriage for better and worse and all that. They don't make it easy though I guess 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, jake2580 said:

yes and i can see your one of them that has 100s of post on talking non hunting related crap,other than that a few pics of a whippet a few rats and a FEW  old pics that you dug up from under your bed of a couple of grafting dogs 50 year ago,your finished now so you just like to come on here and give people shit if you havent been through a few dogs in your time you ither have very low standards,only get out once every week or two or are very lucky,maybe iv been through more than most but thats up to me f**k all to do with you any dogs that i kennel are well looked after,in good condition and see plenty of graft you have said your opinion many times before its getting boring now,,and as for dog is question if that was my dog i would of fought  to get it back yes but maybe we dont know the whole situation maybe busher does not want police and rspca sniffing around him for other reason

Maybe if you reared, conditioned and trained a dog right and made a dog of it you would be taken seriously. You buy and sell in the hope of getting something decent, when they come up short or break, you get rid and try someone else's shite again. That's not having standards, that's a poor dog man.

Catch all you like between dogs, that's what you are. Ask yourself why some consistently have a good dog about them ( and don't underestimate the whippet ?), and why some get through shedloads. It ain't about standards, it's about effort.

As for busher, there's got to be more to this story, charged with a knife offence is no reason to take the dog away, and leaving it there to avoid kennel fees- no one I know would even consider it.

And the police and RSPCA are on him anyway, so that blows that one away.

All bullshit- " my weaton would do your pet bull" FFS. ?

39 minutes ago, stormyboy said:

Maybe if you reared, conditioned and trained a dog right and made a dog of it you would be taken seriously. You buy and sell in the hope of getting something decent, when they come up short or break, you get rid and try someone else's shite again. That's not having standards, that's a poor dog man.

Catch all you like between dogs, that's what you are. Ask yourself why some consistently have a good dog about them ( and don't underestimate the whippet ?), and why some get through shedloads. It ain't about standards, it's about effort.

As for busher, there's got to be more to this story, charged with a knife offence is no reason to take the dog away, and leaving it there to avoid kennel fees- no one I know would even consider it.

I agree about getting pups & putting the time & effort in, but on the other hand, a lot of people that “always have a good dog” are just liars. You can get a pup bred off good parents, do everything right from day 1 and it still ends up no good, a lot comes down to luck. If you keep a high standard and don’t make excuses then it doesn’t matter how good a dog man you are you’ll have a few failures that don’t make the grade that’s just a fact of life. What you consider a good dog might be very average/poor to someone else. It depends how much you expect from them.

Edited by Shadow100
36 minutes ago, stormyboy said:

iv had plenty of decent dogs that iv had from pups the problem as iv said  is them lasting most dogs will keep you happy if you only get out now and then,get a dog out constantly and you will find out what you have iv a very addictive personality if iv a dog thats doing well ill be out 5 nights a week with it untill i ither f**k it and it cracks or im happy with it like my bitch mini that i bred still here and iv had my little rough dog for a year and a half i brought in hes 10x the dog he was when i got him im not a thick c**t 

• Like 1

? yeah ok. Run them till they break. Proper dog man. Sold the last one after 2 weeks wasn't it?

IF you're out 5 nights a week ?, you'd have the dogs to do it  and alternate,not run them till they're fecked. Hopefully you'll learn one day mate.

• Like 3
16 minutes ago, stormyboy said:

? yeah ok. Run them till they break. Proper dog man. Sold the last one after 2 weeks wasn't it?

IF you're out 5 nights a week ?, you'd have the dogs to do it  and alternate,not run them till they're fecked. Hopefully you'll learn one day mate.

no it did not  sell the last one after two weeks u fool i was in a car crash while out lamping this season and i gave it to my mate for f**k all you gonk and thats the only dog i brought in last season,what im getting as is i like to test my dogs not get them abit of chew and leave them off for two weeks and say iv got a world beater anyone like that dont know what there dog is capable of bring ,,you dont know me or f**k all about me so doubt me on what i do or not do,as iv said before i live in a country with plenty to run and 80% of the time we are driving land so dogs see plenty of game things dont get out of the beam as easily if dogs run half hearted ect its shows  alot easier

Edited by jake2580

Ooh you fibber!

You showed a bitch you bought on moochers AFTER your crash. Same bitch was for sale 2 weeks later on a selling site. You may well have ended up giving it to your mate, fact is you had it up for sale 2 weeks after buying. AFTER YOUR CRASH.

Now stop being silly. Dogs are dogs not machines, you're in for a world of disappointment until you grow up and realise that.

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, stormyboy said:

Ooh you fibber!

You showed a bitch you bought on moochers AFTER your crash. Same bitch was for sale 2 weeks later on a selling site. You may well have ended up giving it to your mate, fact is you had it up for sale 2 weeks after buying. AFTER YOUR CRASH.

Now stop being silly. Dogs are dogs not machines, you're in for a world of disappointment until you grow up and realise that.

mate your talking shit i had that bitch out with me when i crashed i took that bitch out with a man off here 2or 3 weeks before the crash u dope! i put it up on the selling site and my mate rang me and said he would have it,stop talkign shit about stuff you dont know about lol

Edited by jake2580

Typical hunting life dribble on this post gone from a man who got court out hunting by the Hot fuzz an was had bang to rights lost his dog because of it didn’t want to pay the fees issued to get the dog back or couldn’t afford to no one knows the mans financial situation then turned in to who’s the real dog man on the hunting life same old shit talk.....I’m better than you my dogs are better than yours out 7nights a week 7days a week Only keep real grafters 5 bar gate jumpers 5 mile a day push bike adventures same old shit talk different day 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1