Can they??

Just now, Budgiesmuggler said:

Did you bot get handed 'Released pending further in investigation' papers? That's the only grounds they have to keep your dog . Its black and white, the police do what they want if you let them. Law is law  

If you haven't been charged then thats the only grounds? Or am I tripping?

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't think we're getting the full story tbh. Cheers, D.

That fella had some patience. I'm afraid my forehead would be wearing that little c**t's teeth after about 5 seconds

None of my business but I would been inclined to stick with the dog. Its like marriage for better and worse and all that. They don't make it easy though I guess 

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Just block him buddy best bet 

If a man well he's not a man can't be arsed to pay fees to get his dog back when it's his wrong doing on the dogs behalf by going on like a idiot carrying a bladed item about in a public place specially a train station. Instead of ditching it and carry on going about his business with the dog. Then he's not worth a rapper in my eyes. Not worthy of owning any kind of animal. He should of payed any price to get the dog back an learn from his misstakes in the near future atb

• Haha 1
24 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Feet are in good fettle jack pal on this hound if it's his your talking about in the comment ?

20200405_095101.jpg

Not that it matters what it’s feet look like it don’t use em for running anything?

31 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

He's now on about me meeting up an him having our dogs fight. Lol seriously Paulus get this chap off this forum plz.

Screenshot_2020-04-05-09-14-57-1.png

Okay pal your one the best you’ve beaten me I rest my case I’m a jacker and my dogs are all shit and I talk shit good day pet boy ? if mods would like to block me feel free it don’t exactly take a genius to make a new account✌️

4 hours ago, Busher100 said:

Okay pal your one the best you’ve beaten me I rest my case I’m a jacker and my dogs are all shit and I talk shit good day pet boy ? if mods would like to block me feel free it don’t exactly take a genius to make a new account✌️

Your a pure ball bag that has no respect for any other person on this forum slating other mens dogs you haven't got a decent dog. Because if that bull x was owt to talk about for love or money you would of payed to get that dog back. Now don't come back with some childish reply leave It at that. Your dogs are no good you couldn't pay a couple of hundred pound to give that dog a fighting chance now it's guna be in a body bag. Your a pure div  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
On 05/04/2020 at 11:05, Busher100 said:

A staff doing a bit of fetch does not make it good and if the dog doesn’t even wanna chase it’s shit get rid get another my option most people are too soft and end up with a load of shitters Then they make excuses and lie for because they are attached to their pets.

Get rid and get another- pretty much sums you up I would say. If you were any sort of man, you'd fight tooth and nail to get the dog back.

Little wonder that Jake guy chirped up, he's cut from the same cloth.

Still, you've got 6 more to get through eh? Poor c**ts.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
51 minutes ago, stormyboy said:

Get rid and get another- pretty much sums you up I would say. If you were any sort of man, you'd fight tooth and nail to get the dog back.

His daddy says to him every nite. There no way you came from my loins and when a get home am guna punch ya mamma right in the mouth lol. He's a turnip mate 

• Haha 2
6 hours ago, stormyboy said:

Ohh here comes pet boys bum buddy? Please disclose What dogs you own before you try get onto me your more then likely just another sausage with a show dog or jacker ?

5 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

His daddy says to him every nite. There no way you came from my loins and when a get home am guna punch ya mamma right in the mouth lol. He's a turnip mate 

Aww he’s trying to get personal now because I called him out on his show dog ??how about this then if ya ever down south come over for a “social walk” with your dogs I can’t wait to see em go? there owned by one the best (remember you said it) ?and as for being a turnip I’d rather be a turnip then a grass trying to get me banned pffft ?big man like you one the best? trying to get  a little turnip like me kicked off a online forum proper Madness mate?

6 hours ago, stormyboy said:

Any sort of a man ??I’m still a boy but a boy with better dogs than you so it’s a sticky one for ya? none the less you too are invited on the social walk next season with your boyfriend if you and your dogs are up for it ?