Can they??

5 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

Ya little shite hawk some more sit at home pups. Your talking to one of the best 

Screenshot_2020-04-04-12-29-16.png

Screenshot_2020-04-04-12-29-06.png

20200404_123701.jpg

20200404_123720.jpg

Your old name Penny something?

Edited by Gilbey
You bred off her at 2 and sold her ??‍♂️ right about busher though

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't think we're getting the full story tbh. Cheers, D.

That fella had some patience. I'm afraid my forehead would be wearing that little c**t's teeth after about 5 seconds

None of my business but I would been inclined to stick with the dog. Its like marriage for better and worse and all that. They don't make it easy though I guess 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

Very true pal this clown who's post this is hasn't a clue. Like the comment about a sit at home saluki I've been on land he can only dream of back in the day games titts up now with idiots like you mentioned no respect for land nor the animals they kennel atb

Games tits up or you ain’t got the bollocks to take the risks? Go take ya show staff  and non chasing saluki x for a “nice social walk” plonker ?

1 hour ago, Bangersanmash said:

Ya little shite hawk some more sit at home pups. Your talking to one of the best 

Screenshot_2020-04-04-12-29-16.png

Screenshot_2020-04-04-12-29-06.png

20200404_123701.jpg

20200404_123720.jpg

So You owned a well bred dog In the legal days now it’s not you’ve jacked and keep pets. A saluki X that won’t even chase and a show bred staff and your one the best? Don’t make me laugh mate ???

58 minutes ago, Busher100 said:

So You owned a well bred dog In the legal days now it’s not you’ve jacked and keep pets. A saluki X that won’t even chase and a show bred staff and your one the best? Don’t make me laugh mate ???

drops mic walks off stage ...?

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Bangersanmash said:

Boys like you can only own bags of wind. One of the best dogs I ever owned your looking at pal. These don't come up on dragon driving lol

Screenshot_2020-03-28-18-32-31-1.png

Screenshot_2020-03-28-18-31-54-1.png

Dragon driving don’t make me laugh mate that’s where ya get pet dogs like yours ? you can’t go on about 1 decent dog that’s dead what do you own now that’s worth mentioning? f**k all a show staff and a jacking saluki x behave mate my lungs are hurting I been laughing that much ?

4 hours ago, baker boy said:

Bangers

how many of the above did you abandon or leave to the mercy of the rspca

None I wouldn't of been on this forum like this lad writing about my dog took pal by the rspca. I'd of been in a 6 bi 9 cell hand on my heart I would of flipped. No body would take my dog without a fight 

2 hours ago, Busher100 said:

So You owned a well bred dog In the legal days now it’s not you’ve jacked and keep pets. A saluki X that won’t even chase and a show bred staff and your one the best? Don’t make me 

Your one assumer pal when did I say I've stopped working dogs your always assuming. You think I'm guna start putting on here wat I do an don't do. Them days have gone for that lads that run this forum will tell you that. Soon a's you put owt up now that's band your getting took off. Just sit back now and stop bring a gob shite. Am glad the c**ts have took your dog an a wouldn't want any of the decent lads to have there dogs took but you your a fool to your self. 

1 minute ago, Bangersanmash said:

Your one assumer pal when did I say I've stopped working dogs your always assuming. You think I'm guna start putting on here wat I do an don't do. Them days have gone for that lads that run this forum will tell you that. Soon a's you put owt up now that's band your getting took off. Just sit back now and stop bring a gob shite. Am glad the c**ts have took your dog an a wouldn't want any of the decent lads to have there dogs took but you your a fool to your self. 

Ohh righteo old chum top notch bushing staff is it?????I understand now you have top dogs (cose your one one the best remember you said it?) but you chose to put a pic up of your pet dog instead on a hunting forum ?that’s real understandable? you won’t have to worry about having ya dogs took cose your a good boy going on about flipping on a copper but you’ve not the balls to work your dogs because of them and if you did have the balls to work them still you wouldn’t own a pet saluki and a Show staff reel it in mate don’t try letting on you was the mega hunter cose you had a decent coursing dog once upon a time far far away ? 

4 hours ago, Penda said:

This whole situation isn't good and maybe could of been avoided it is what it is as they say where I live you roll around with a pit type dog the old bill are gonna be on you and some times old bill use the dangerous dog tactic just to get a certain people i think all this is a case of wrong place wrong time. Me personally I wouldn't of let them fuckers have the dog they are a glorified charity with no powers they hide behind old bill and if you check your rights you'll be alrite some old bill just want to earn there stripes and have a point to prove you've just got to box clever no matter what it is in life complacency and being half soaked can't drop you in the shit I've been there before and only had my self to 

They did it with a lad I bought some bully's off. Went to his over the bird's an asked why hasn't that goldfinch got a ring on. He says it's not a goldfinch it's a fking canary pmsl ffs a was in stitches when he told me. She didn't even know a goldfinch from a canary 

12 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

So your Hinting your still at it ? the saluki x that won’t even chase must of really racked up a tally this season!!! only on thl ?enough banter I best go check ones wires you know me summer hunter and all that ? adios amigos ✌️? 

3 hours ago, Busher100 said:

Ohh righteo old chum top notch bushing staff is it?????I understand now you have top dogs (cose your one one the best remember you said it?) but you chose to put a pic up of your pet dog instead on a hunting forum ?that’s real understandable? you won’t have to worry about having ya dogs took cose your a good boy going on about flipping on a copper but you’ve not the balls to work your dogs because of them and if you did have the balls to work them still you wouldn’t own a pet saluki and a Show staff reel it in mate don’t try letting on you was the mega hunter cose you had a decent coursing dog once upon a time far far away ? 

Never underestimate a staffy ;) mine (non show bred) would bush like a demon and hunt all day long. She would take on any dog in a gundog scurry (BASC) and beat the majority. Was the most polite wee dog to have around.

@Bangersanmash As for the saluki not chasing.... you need to read up on some of my bespoke training techniques ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, mushroom said:

Never underestimate a staffy ;) mine (non show bred) would bush like a demon and hunt all day long. She would take on any dog in a gundog scurry (BASC) and beat the majority. Was the most polite wee dog to have around.

@Bangersanmash As for the saluki not chasing.... you need to read up on some of my bespoke training techniques ?

I underestimate all staffys and have never been let down as yet."She would take on any dog in a gundog scurry{BASC}and beat the majority.Bollocks.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, morton said:

I underestimate all staffys and have never been let down as yet."She would take on any dog in a gundog scurry{BASC}and beat the majority.Bollocks.

You may just have to eat those words morty?

• Haha 1
On 11/03/2020 at 14:34, Blackmag said:

But why was it handed over to the rspca black neck I know they take your phone and it's down to the copper in charge of the case  when he's finished with it but why do rspca have it and still have his dog that's what I don't get unless there's more to it 

rspca want the phone for evidence of illigal hunting like chat and videos ect