Can they??

1 hour ago, Bangersanmash said:

Another dog here that's not a hunting dog? just a sit at home dog only have to look at him here head down no interest in his surroundings no prey drive in him ?. Lol just on a morning walk now nice social walk. Al go see my grandma al catch train down to see her maybe Al try a pair of camo bottoms in local army store first. Get mi sen a pen knife too yeah why not fk it . Ffs you've made my weekend you boy. 

20200323_134944.jpg

I really feel for ya picking up the shit from a pair of shitters everyday ? a “nice social walk” was it????? your a dreamer mate who owns a pet staff and pet saluki x then posts them on a hunting forum I’m getting abit paranoid you sure you ain’t PC fletcher? ? much love treacle ?

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't think we're getting the full story tbh. Cheers, D.

That fella had some patience. I'm afraid my forehead would be wearing that little c**t's teeth after about 5 seconds

None of my business but I would been inclined to stick with the dog. Its like marriage for better and worse and all that. They don't make it easy though I guess 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

No mate... Just an example of how little respect some folks have in regards to the welfare of their stock?

Very true pal this clown who's post this is hasn't a clue. Like the comment about a sit at home saluki I've been on land he can only dream of back in the day games titts up now with idiots like you mentioned no respect for land nor the animals they kennel atb

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Busher100 said:

I really feel for ya picking up the shit from a pair of shitters everyday ? a “nice social walk” was it????? your a dreamer mate who owns a pet staff and pet saluki x then posts them on a hunting forum I’m getting abit paranoid you sure you ain’t PC fletcher? ? much love treacle ?

I'm a dreamer. I am a dreamer I dream that one day numpty's won't fk it up for the rest of the decent folk that know how to respect land and the welfare of the dogs they own. You put your dog in the situation it's in now maybe guna get put down if it can't get a decent  home. In the right hands that dog would of made the grade in the hunting world not even seen a street never mind a fkin train station. Dogs are put to work and come away with hunting wounds  can't be walked down the road all marked up. Many will tell you that. But I don't even know why am even talking to you your a turnip pal. Enough said   

On 10/03/2020 at 22:34, riohog said:

It's illegal to: sell a knife to anyone under 18, unless it has a folding blade 3 inches long (7.62 cm) or less. carry a knife in public without good reason, unless it has a folding blade with a cutting edge 3 inches long or less

"without good reason"

This whole situation isn't good and maybe could of been avoided it is what it is as they say where I live you roll around with a pit type dog the old bill are gonna be on you and some times old bill use the dangerous dog tactic just to get a certain people i think all this is a case of wrong place wrong time. Me personally I wouldn't of let them fuckers have the dog they are a glorified charity with no powers they hide behind old bill and if you check your rights you'll be alrite some old bill just want to earn there stripes and have a point to prove you've just got to box clever no matter what it is in life complacency and being half soaked can't drop you in the shit I've been there before and only had my self to blame 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Penda said:

This whole situation isn't good and maybe could of been avoided it is what it is as they say where I live you roll around with a pit type dog the old bill are gonna be on you and some times old bill use the dangerous dog tactic just to get a certain people i think all this is a case of wrong place wrong time. Me personally I wouldn't of let them fuckers have the dog they are a glorified charity with no powers they hide behind old bill and if you check your rights you'll be alrite some old bill just want to earn there stripes and have a point to prove you've just got to box clever no matter what it is in life complacency and being half soaked can't drop you in the shit I've been there before and only had my self to blame 

He didn't want to pay the kennel fees penda said it himself he could of got that dog back within days but couldn't be arsed 

Edited by Blackmag
1 minute ago, Blackmag said:

He didn't want to pay the kennel fees penda said it himself he could of got that dog back within days but couldn't be arsed 

I know mate that's why I was saying I'd get the dog back if it was me id of wanted the reason as well the dog was took from me took them to court I lost my pals dog lamping 1 night while he was in abit of bother any way took me 5 days to find the dog cost me nearly 200 quid to jail brake him he didn't do it again ?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Penda said:

I know mate that's why I was saying I'd get the dog back if it was me id of wanted the reason as well the dog was took from me took them to court I lost my pals dog lamping 1 night while he was in abit of bother any way took me 5 days to find the dog cost me nearly 200 quid to jail brake him he didn't do it again ?

I lost my sister's dog once she hadn't long had it was 2 year old and the people she got him off never let the thing off the lead so I felt bad for the dog so went to a place I know way out the way let it off all went fine for half hour or so then it took off I must have ran 20 miles and walked another 20 looking for it but 16 hours of being out looking none stop I found it I had my missus bring me tea met her at one of the roads she passed me some food and off I went again I was devastated that I may have lost her dog. The thing didn't move for 2 days just slept ?? but by heck he had a good run about haha. She couldn't keep it in the end went for my nephew because he went near his food while eating so she gifted the dog to a fella in the army who had that type dog already same age and was a dog handler in the army. The dog was Japanese akita x Alasken malimute 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Saltmoon said:

I lost my sister's dog once she hadn't long had it was 2 year old and the people she got him off never let the thing off the lead so I felt bad for the dog so went to a place I know way out the way let it off all went fine for half hour or so then it took off I must have ran 20 miles and walked another 20 looking for it but 16 hours of being out looking none stop I found it I had my missus bring me tea met her at one of the roads she passed me some food and off I went again I was devastated that I may have lost her dog. The thing didn't move for 2 days just slept ?? but by heck he had a good run about haha. She couldn't keep it in the end went for my nephew because he went near his food while eating so she gifted the dog to a fella in the army who had that type dog already same age and was a dog handler in the army. The dog was Japanese akita x Alasken malimute 

I've lost a few dogs on my time but managed to get them back 

13 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Most of us have mate but I'll bet theres very very few have signed them over to the rspca twats

Mate I've argued the road with dog wardens cause they've tried to hold the dog over night even when I've said I'l come and get the dog shit heads