Can they??

I remember years ago when I was a youth 1 of the older lads was abit naught took his dog out on a reconasense mission any way the storey goes old bill nicked him and because they couldn't get him in for what they thought he was doing they tried to stitch him up for badger digging he wasn't obviously and just to be spiteful they even took the dogs off him said they had destroyed them they never they lived in an old woman house 

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't think we're getting the full story tbh. Cheers, D.

That fella had some patience. I'm afraid my forehead would be wearing that little c**t's teeth after about 5 seconds

None of my business but I would been inclined to stick with the dog. Its like marriage for better and worse and all that. They don't make it easy though I guess 

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Balaur said:

Ey they euthanise about 30% of rescued animals, if you could get info on working dogs that would be interesting, maybe under freedom of information, that would also go towards proving a political agenda......

Seen it first hand Joe. Growing up my old man had the council contract at our kennels. Day 9 if not rehomed they are PTS. He managed to re home the majority but the cost came out of his pocket. Some dogs were in 3-4 months before he managed to get them a home. Council only payed up to day 9. Got my first Lurcher from there. She came in after being dumped at a gate. Badly injured from cut from a fence. Fresh so probably done that night lamping. We fixed her up and worked her. 6 months later she was nicked. Same family that dumped her had her back. I hope someone has this dog and gives it a good home. Rules are they can’t regime to a working home. My old man used to break the rules as long as they went to a good working homes. 

Edited by white van man
  • Like 2
15 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

So the short version is either you aren’t telling the whole story by a long shot, or you basically couldn't be arsed with hassle of getting your bitch back. 

Couldn’t be arsed with paying loads for kennel fees and the likelyhood would be they would make me give the dog to the rspca anyways cose the dog looked worked. 

Edited by Busher100
Speelin

If the dog ‘couldn’t be arsed’ putting in the effort for you what would have happened then? Do the decent thing and go get the dog back. By not even trying to get it back you are giving the police and RSPCA more reason to point the finger. 

Edited by white van man
  • Like 7

the police took your dog and gave it to the arspca. The police have to provide for your dog to be looked after ? No charges involving the dog so they had no rights or reason to not give you your dog back.any update on getting your phone back?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Busher100 said:

When you get arrested with a dog they take it and cose she had a few marks they gave her to the rspca without telling me they were going to do so

Right firstly they have to tell you because the dog is classed as your property so when you was arrested it will have been logged with the rest of your stuff secondly unless your being further  investigated for illegal activities or cruelty which you would of been told about and a order made to seize the dog (did you get your lamp back ? ) the police have a duty of care to your dog and as soon as you were released so  would of your dog the arspca are a animal charity with no legal powers to hold your dog unless instructed by the police who either have a order to hold it or seized it by executing a warrant  

• Like 3

Madness really if you’ve signed the dog over to the rspca on a charge of possession on a knife/stabber your case isn’t involving the dog if it’s a knife charge they’ve kept hold of the dog because they suspect you of illegal hunting with a dog but they have no proof you were hunting the dog you wasn’t caught Red handed hunting with a kill?You were walking a hunting bred dog coming off land in camo trousers an you happened to be in position of a stabber or have that charged you with illegal hunting with a dog? 

6 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

If you’ve signed dog over, it’s Gone, move on. Sad but true, but i wouldn’t even sign an autograph for them orrible cnuts never mind sign over anything i own ☹️

I would a parcel for the fecker It'll be another dog in there ever lasting catalogue he we have Bonnie recued in blah blah from blah blah make a right song and dance round it 

42 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Right firstly they have to tell you because the dog is classed as your property so when you was arrested it will have been logged with the rest of your stuff secondly unless your being further  investigated for illegal activities or cruelty which you would of been told about and a order made to seize the dog (did you get your lamp back ? ) the police have a duty of care to your dog and as soon as you were released so  would of your dog the arspca are a animal charity with no legal powers to hold your dog unless instructed by the police who either have a order to hold it or seized it by executing a warrant  

Firstly your wrong they can do what they like all everyone says is they’re just a charity bla bla bla in this day and age they are not a charity. can a charity keep your animal in their care try prosecute you then charge you kennel fees? what everyone’s saying is right they can’t do this and they shouldn’t do that but they can and do. anyone who has had anything even a touch serious with police will know they will bend the rules withhold evidence to suit themselfes. the knifes had been cleaned off I was not told my dog was going to be given to the rspca they grabbed me put me in cuffs took my dog and dragged her off to their van cose she wouldn’t not go with anyone but me I said can I at least put her in the van so she feels abit safer my reply was no you are under arrest. For the people going on about signing the dog over if I didn’t sign her over I would have a good chunk of kennel fees that I can’t pay and the bitch would more than likely still be handed over to the rspca. I posted just to show that someone wearing camo bottoms and walking a lurcher can be stopped and hassled dog given to rspca without letting you know etc etc. But for some reason most think I’m talking shit, it’s a strangee old world?

When I had my case the dropped all charges on me had no fees to and because they dropped it they also had to pay some fees back to me that I had to pay in the 3 years going to and from court. I had clive rees he knows his stuff and knows alot of people that also help clive and his team got me and 6 others all off all charges which in total all together was over 30 charges. 

I get what your saying though the plod do withhold stuff 100% but the rspca do not have any legal right that's why they have to use the police to do there dirty work and plod are always more then happy to do so 

• Like 1

early on in this post it was suggested you contact Dymented  he was wrongly raided the police took 6dogs belonging to him and his son those dogs were given to the arsepca the following week his sons terrier which was in pup was returned to him jointed and skinned in a plastic bag. he had Clive Rees working for him, it took him 2yrs 7charges by the time he got to court 6of those charges were dismissed by the judge the only charge that stood was not seeking veterinary attention and treating the dog himself, I think he was fined £75 and had his dogs returned somewhat traumatised but he'd stood by them. No kennel fees to pay .Now the arsepca were not happy with the 6 charges being thrown out no evidence but if he had of been found Guilty they would of pressed for a banning order on him keeping dogs. Good Luck

A quick edit here the above police force had a dog handler who was prosecuted for leaving 2 dogs that died on a sweltering hot day in his van he was reprimanded by senior officers for his action. But guess who brought the prosecution on him? yes the very same arsepca and the police are still loyal to these people

Edited by Leeview

Worst thing you done was sign  you're name I reckon they called you're bluff and you took the bait that's all they need is a signature  and the poor dog I am afraid  if it was mine they would have to do more  than lock me up 

• Like 2