Can they??

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't think we're getting the full story tbh. Cheers, D.

That fella had some patience. I'm afraid my forehead would be wearing that little c**t's teeth after about 5 seconds

None of my business but I would been inclined to stick with the dog. Its like marriage for better and worse and all that. They don't make it easy though I guess 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

How you get on? Haven’t put a update up hope you ain’t in the clink? 

Not yet mate? went magistrates had to ask to go crown court as anything to do with a knife these days they will try throw the boom at ya hopefully the jury should be abit easier to explain to

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Dinosaurs said:

Wont be for a good while yet then bud. Youd think with everything else going on they’d see common sense & let it go?  Any joy re your dog?? Atb

I Signed her over no way I’m paying their kennel fees and all that shit f**k that I’ll take that one on the chin that I won’t see the bitch again but I’m still in action baby so onwards and upwards ✌️

• Sad 1
2 hours ago, Busher100 said:

I Signed her over no way I’m paying their kennel fees and all that shit f**k that I’ll take that one on the chin that I won’t see the bitch again but I’m still in action baby so onwards and upwards ✌️

If you can find out where they put your dog get a  friend ( not dressed in camo ) to go & adopt it then after they done home visit & check up again in couple of weeks its yours again ?. Atb

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Blackmag said:

On what grounds were they keeping the dog if you were charged with carrying a blade 

When you get arrested with a dog they take it and cose she had a few marks they gave her to the rspca without telling me they were going to do so