Can they??

Wish ya the best of luck feller deffo get onto someone rated and hopefully you get somewhere. Bosun talks alot of sense also theres alot of people in this world that just dont care hunting crimes are nothing really so look at old cases and how it was dealt with. Easy for folk on here to say what they saying but end of the day it aint them that got this aggro i know lads that had aggro and huntig pictures of legally taken qaurry helped prove they work with within the law in uk whos to say sommat stood infront of a dog wasnt shot and tracked before hand but it pay to think about this before ya need to if that makes sense. Anyway best of luck with it.

• Like 3

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't think we're getting the full story tbh. Cheers, D.

That fella had some patience. I'm afraid my forehead would be wearing that little c**t's teeth after about 5 seconds

None of my business but I would been inclined to stick with the dog. Its like marriage for better and worse and all that. They don't make it easy though I guess 

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, Bosun11 said:

The advice on the thread is dead right, get a good brief..!

But just to give a bit of perspective, around here, full permo or not, i've never carried the smallest of blades, nor have i worn cammo clothing, nor nothing but the best country attire or none country attire...

Thing is, there are kids being pulled all over the country....  They don't give a f**k. Easy come, easy go. There indifference to the law is changing it constantly....

Wise up, the world is changing....

Best of luck... ?

6 hours ago, Bosun11 said:

The advice on the thread is dead right, get a good brief..!

But just to give a bit of perspective, around here, full permo or not, i've never carried the smallest of blades, nor have i worn cammo clothing, nor nothing but the best country attire or none country attire...

Thing is, there are little scrotes being pulled all over the country. Most graft for a living...  They don't give a f**k. Easy come, easy go. There indifference to the law is changing it constantly....

Wise up, the world os changing....

Best of luck... ?

Scrote ain't heard that 1 for ages ?

The police can say that they never got into the phone if it's in the possession of the RSPCA the only good thing is any brief in the country will have any evidence off the phone thrown out of court as it's hard to get a warrant to check a phone my sister works in the magistrates court and says that sometimes the police even struggle to get a warrant for that they usually rely on idiots letting them look at a phone but like has been said smart phones are a menace its not just the pics they store when and where they were taken but hope you get the dog back the RSPCA didn't have a warrant for you so can't have your phone simple as that make sure that your solicitor lodged a complaint with magistrates for theft of the phone and make sure that the complaint is logged but if you have been taking stupid pictures they will still be inadmissible in court 

• Like 1

if you look dodgy they will use an appropriate excuse to look at you, don't  mater that its  bullshit, they stop young men all the time in the city for being black, the knife has justified  their actions, why public transport in your hunting gear?

1 hour ago, fatlad said:

the only good thing is any brief in the country will have any evidence off the phone thrown out of court as it's hard to get a warrant to check a phone

I thought the police could use evidence gained illegally in court in this country so long as it was relevant? Unfortunately, we don't have a Fourth Amendment like the USA.

Is all evidence admissible?
In criminal proceedings, all relevant evidence presented is prima facie admissible – the UK courts have adopted an inclusionary approach towards evidence in order to favour the victim and ensure a fair trial. The rationale behind this approach is that the court considers the primary aim of the justice system to be the discovery of the truth and is a priority above the protection of the accused’s right to private life.

Nevertheless, the courts have a discretion under section 78 of PACE to exclude prosecution evidence which lacks relevance and which may otherwise endanger the fairness of a trial. Exclusion under s78 typically relates to the way in which the evidence was obtained.

https://www.inbrief.co.uk/court-proceedings/illegally-obtained-evidence/

Purely speculation now, I would be suspicious that the RSPCA have the phone so the police do not have to break the law illegally gaining evidence from it. The consequences of the RSPCA doing it being much less severe than if the police did but the end result is still admissible evidence....

Edited by Born Hunter

Nothing gonna happen to you mate they just f***ing with you , that will get thrown out and your dog back , the courts mite try to drag it out though , yes they can get into your phone with out your password but I dont think they will it cost them to do so , theres been murder cases and no phone evidences at court lol  if your saying what's happened was the truth they have no case against you unless you have some previous convictions even then I wouldn't worry. Mite get a slap on wrist for the blade and Marks on your dog just from cover never will be able to prove nothing from that too, mate rspca got no money never mind paying a vet or investigater for a little case like this .Never wear camouflage gear lads are going out in high vis vests these days lol 

1 hour ago, Westyorkshire_lad said:

Nothing gonna happen to you mate they just f***ing with you , that will get thrown out and your dog back , the courts mite try to drag it out though , yes they can get into your phone with out your password but I dont think they will it cost them to do so , theres been murder cases and no phone evidences at court lol  if your saying what's happened was the truth they have no case against you unless you have some previous convictions even then I wouldn't worry. Mite get a slap on wrist for the blade and Marks on your dog just from cover never will be able to prove nothing from that too, mate rspca got no money never mind paying a vet or investigater for a little case like this .Never wear camouflage gear lads are going out in high vis vests these days lol 

RSPCA are f***ing loaded mate. 

This all sounds pretty trumped up to me.if you're being done just for the knife, there is no reasonable grounds to hold the dog and definitely not your phone FFS

If it were me, a hard nosed brief would have made mincemeat out of them by now.

• Like 3

Don’t just leave them c**ts to take your phone and dog mate I would be on the phone every minute trying to get dog back and deffinatley be getting phone off rspca they have no rights to have your phone. If you don’t try to get dog it’s suspect he’s your pet you want him back. Don’t take no for an answer. Quick phone call from a solicitor and I’m sure you’ll get your dog and phone backAtb Igz

• Like 1