Can they??

They stopped me under section 8 the hunting act took my dog but on the court sheets it just says Possesion of a bladed article in a public place nothing about a dog or hunting even tho at the police station they were telling me they’re arresting me under the animal welfare act and hunting act and had rspca interview me plus they took my dog because of the brambles marks I didn’t have soliciter in interview they said answer the questions and you can go get your dog back from police station next day so gave them the whole truth ofcourse ? anyhow the dog is in rspca care and I can’t have her back until court and that is from the police what will be will be the police bend and drop certain things that they know will prove your innocence there is nothing in anyone’s power that will stop them doing that it’s all well and good people stating they are not allowed to do such and such but in reality the police and rspca can do as they please sad fact of the day and age we are in.

• Like 2

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't think we're getting the full story tbh. Cheers, D.

That fella had some patience. I'm afraid my forehead would be wearing that little c**t's teeth after about 5 seconds

None of my business but I would been inclined to stick with the dog. Its like marriage for better and worse and all that. They don't make it easy though I guess 

Posted Images

Busher this is wrong on so many levels the police are trying to build a case on you regards the knife but can't understand why the police gave the arse p c a your phone they will be trying to nail you on dodgy pics on the phone as said before arse p c a are a charity with no legal powers concerning phones I mean would you let the Samaritans cancer research ect go through your phone get a good lawyer mate and he wil hand them their arses on a plate if you let them bully you they will?

• Like 4

Re there being nothing anyone can do against the police ........ well a good solicitor can. If they have you Bang to right that’s one thing, but if all they have is a poor dress sense, dog with a few explainable scars and a small knife in your bag you will be ok. The police and certainly the rspca can’t just do what they like. They just work on the basis that a lot of people will hang themselves.

• Like 2

I would get a solicitor get your phone and dog back there is no need for the rspca to have them they can only bring a civil case and they have been getting warned for a few years now about pursuing cases   I would also get your solicitor to look in to any wrong doing during interview or leading up to it just put a official complaint in with the inspector just to get them thinking don't accept it as it's what happens it doesn't and request to see your dog 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, mushroom said:

Lads this is why I have a remote wipe app on my phone. Log in via laptop and wipe it. It's possible to do it through Google too, I think...

Just found this.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.androidpit.com/how-to-remotely-delete-android-phone-data%3famp=true

thats what i did and it worked turns out they couldn't get in phone anyway but was worth it,the big thing that fucks people up these days with smart phones is EVERYTHING you delete on iPhone ect is backed up on the phone all  imessages pics vids ect and can be easily retrieved if they can get on the phone so defiantly worth turning automatic back up off on phones lads if not already done as its set up as standard on new phones this is how they get all of your deleted data,busher i hope you get the dog back and it does not amount to anything for you buddy sorry did not click on to the username 

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, Shovel shy said:

Guards are as bad here the c**ts no license.dog was me father's threatened to take aswell.court appearance now for a stupid doglicence

IMG_20200302_132833~4.jpg

And all paid for with tax payers money for a stupid matter that could have been dealt with without court it really does boil my p"""ss

• Like 2

The advice on the thread is dead right, get a good brief..!

But just to give a bit of perspective, around here, full permo or not, i've never carried the smallest of blades, nor have i worn cammo clothing, nor nothing but the best country attire or none country attire...

Thing is, there are little scrotes being pulled all over the country.  They don't give a f**k. Easy come, easy go. There indifference to the law is changing it constantly....

Wise up, the world is changing....

Best of luck... ?