Can they??

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't think we're getting the full story tbh. Cheers, D.

That fella had some patience. I'm afraid my forehead would be wearing that little c**t's teeth after about 5 seconds

None of my business but I would been inclined to stick with the dog. Its like marriage for better and worse and all that. They don't make it easy though I guess 

Posted Images

Something ain't right here.

A man can walk down the street wearing a dress and a big blonde wig and 2 lurchers and the police can't do a thing.

Why would they take a dog if you were wearing camo trousers ?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, king said:

A man can walk down the street wearing a dress and a big blonde wig and 2 lurchers and the police can't do a thing.

Cos it was a 'bull cross'. You'd better be careful mate. And ffs ditch those michelin lamping outfits ?

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Cos it was a 'bull cross'. You'd better be careful mate. And ffs ditch those michelin lamping outfits ?

It's been a very wet winter mate.the Michelin outfit was spot on ?

And busher got strip searched for owning a bull x.

• Haha 1
30 minutes ago, king said:

Have you been watching me walk my dogs you f****r 

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, Penda said:

Have you been watching me walk my dogs you f****r 

I couldn't work out if it was you or not mate.

I've only seen you wearing the same 4 dresses.

So the new dress confused me a bit lol.

I did think is it black neck ?

10 hours ago, poxon said:

that’s bull shit mate they can’t confiscate the dog just on the ground you were wearing camo trousers that wouldn’t stand up in a court of law they can by law do a routine check at any time on you but a strip search at the station? what did they think you were doing stashing knives up your ass hole to be honest I’d get a solicitor involved mate that don’t sound correct at all if this was corrected that would mean any man/woman walking with a lurcher or running dog could have dogs taken from them based on there clothing alone 

mate the coppers are the biggest gang in the world they can and do whatever the feck they like had lamps and nets taken fishing gear took charged with police assualt when iv had the shit kicked out of me...taking a lurcher and making your day to day life a misery is sport for some the feckers as long there note books match in court whos going beleive a lurcher owner over two coppers an it dont matter to them if you walk or not theyve had your dog and caused you a power of grief.....shower a shite the c**ts....

• Like 6
57 minutes ago, king said:

I couldn't work out if it was you or not mate.

I've only seen you wearing the same 4 dresses.

So the new dress confused me a bit lol.

I did think is it black neck ?

You'll know if it's cause I've been hit with a few slugs now I walk with a lump and black necks the rick james motha fowker

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Was the dog marked up in any way? Sorry to say but if them cnuts have got your dog, don't hold your breath..... Stitch you up with dog fighting and cruelty charges the wankers.... 

Get your other dogs and anything hunting related and put them out the way.... ? 

Already sorted mate?