Can they??

I used to knock about with this Irish fella bill his name was proper old poacher loved mooching about everywhere he took me he had permission ? he used to carry a hip flask of pochean with him it tasted like rocket fuel 2 sips and u were in lar lar land if we got caught ferreting he wouldn't talk used to tell me to do the talking shame I don't even know if he's with us 

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't think we're getting the full story tbh. Cheers, D.

That fella had some patience. I'm afraid my forehead would be wearing that little c**t's teeth after about 5 seconds

None of my business but I would been inclined to stick with the dog. Its like marriage for better and worse and all that. They don't make it easy though I guess 

Posted Images

15 hours ago, Busher100 said:

Got stopped yesterday under section 8 of the hunting act apparently wearing camo bottoms and having a bull x is a reason for them to search you, take your dog (the c**ts gave her to rspca) and strip search you back at the station? This country is a joke.

im no solicitor but

Section 8, is the stop and seizure clause... but a constable has to have reasonable cause to stop in the first place...then seize... just for wearing camo trousers??? Lol..hmmm someone's just had them camo trousers pulled down and sodomized without the Vaseline....or else there more to this story than the posters letting on... also howd a cop know he was a bull x?..

I have to laugh at the many folk on here say they actually hunt.... but no fxck all about the legislation and law your supposed to be working under... and when you dont ...  this type of stupid shit happens.

30 minutes ago, stop.end said:

I have to laugh at the many folk on here say they actually hunt.... but no fxck all about the legislation and law your supposed to be working under... and when you dont ...  this type of stupid shit happens.

it's come to something when a working man needs a fxxxcking degree before he let's the dog off its lead. 

• Like 7
41 minutes ago, fred90 said:

it's come to something when a working man needs a fxxxcking degree before he let's the dog off its lead. 

There's middle and upper class fuckers out there that prance  around doing this that and the other who still don't know the true legislations but nowt gets said to them ?

1 minute ago, Penda said:

There's middle and upper class fuckers out that prance around doing this that and the other who still don't know the true legislations but nowt gets said to them ?

according to Boris we are all in it together. just like his chum call me dave (remember him). England has always been a class society. 

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, fred90 said:

Lol... a degree to slip a dog... no ya daft cxnt... but if you cant read a few paragraphs before you go out and slip your dog... and a police officer who will most likely know fxck all stands and makes a supposed hunting man look like a complete prixk by making shit up and takes his dog for supposedly wearing camo and walking a Labrador x whos the stupid cxnt.

1 minute ago, fred90 said:

according to Boris we are all in it together. just like his chum call me dave (remember him). England has always been a class society. 

I'm totally with you fred90 the reason the ban was in place was because the aristocracy were having a private battle as they always do and we all end up copping out for it I've got no time for them seriously it's 1 rule for them 1 rule for us sooner people start to realise it the better united we stand divided we fall 

• Like 1

Yeah may be we don't know the whole storey but like has already been said there's no law against walking down a road in a pair of cammo bottoms with a lurcher how many of us probably do it as the norm 

3 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Lol... a degree to slip a dog... no ya daft cxnt... but if you cant read a few paragraphs before you go out and slip your dog... and a police officer who will most likely know fxck all stands and makes a supposed hunting man look like a complete prixk by making shit up and takes his dog for supposedly wearing camo and walking a Labrador x whos the stupid cxnt.

You really shouldn't be calling the police officer a stupid cxnt

1 minute ago, nothernlite said:

And a racist society its britian not ingerland ???

no it's England that's the problem. I continue to go to Scotland and Wales for regular holidays and have always found there is no class problem. just look at the rugby great craic at Murray field and Cardiff. then go to Twickenham and it's full of hurray Henry. 

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, fred90 said:

no it's England that's the problem. I continue to go to Scotland and Wales for regular holidays and have always found there is no class problem. just look at the rugby great craic at Murray field and Cardiff. then go to Twickenham and it's full of hurray Henry. 

No the type you mean alot have moved to scotland lol