Nissan patrol

Nissan patrol off roader has 2" iron man lift shockes and springs, snorkel, and 35" tyres. If your looking for a land rover recovery truck look no further lol owned this truck for about 2 years now and shes a beast just dont have time to use it now and it's been parked up since its last mot. Since owning it I have replaced all bushes underneath replaced with pollys. New clutch and solid mass conversion costing £750 and 10 hours work doing it. So will should never need doing again. Replaced rear section of chassis as was rotten as was a few body mounts and suspension cup. I'm a fabricator so all work has been done to a high standard not just thin tin birds shit welder over the top of rust. You are more than welcome to inspect the work. All the welding is common on these and has all been done so will not need doing again. I has been used off road alot so it has dints and scratches. Could really do with a winch bumper for front to tidy it up abit. Looking for 3k or vno. I know what these are doing as none runners and scrapers on ebay so dont be sending me stupid offers. It's also manual switch are hard to find. Any more info feel free to give me a ring. If I could afford to run 3 vehicles it would not be for sale.