Hey folks.

Wife got me a slingshot a black widow. Just wondering if it’s any good ? For a starter one ? Plus what size ball baring  would you use for it ? just going to get targets or cans to shoot at see if I am any good at it (doubt it). if it’s not then what one would you recommend? 

Thanks for any feed back 

18 hours ago, Fellman Mark said:

Black widows are no good for any thing smaller that a golf ball ? look up wast catapult for a cheap starter or game keeper John proshot there really good cattys 

15 hours ago, Big rowie said:

Thanks for answering lol

yea I’ll look them up mate cheers. 

if I hit anything I’d be happy with that ??? 

Bit harsh for a newcomer, the black widow was many peoples way into catapult shooting,  the biggest problem with them is the elastic is to heavy which means you can’t hold a draw long enough to aim, if you stick some orange dub dub or flat bands on it it will be fine have a watch on this video, you don’t have to go as drastic as cutting down the fork if you don’t want to you can just wrap it round the black plastic plugs on the fork as it comes and it will work fine ?

• Like 2

Meh new to hunting and new to slingshots but big enough to take it.
Cool video mate thank you for sharing it much appreciated. 

I’ll go try it out. Got some targets n ball bairings coming tomorrow so I’ll mess about with it and see. 

Thanks again for reply’s ??

18 minutes ago, Big rowie said:

Meh new to hunting and new to slingshots but big enough to take it.
Cool video mate thank you for sharing it much appreciated. 

I’ll go try it out. Got some targets n ball bairings coming tomorrow so I’ll mess about with it and see. 

Thanks again for reply’s ??

If you type catapult carnage into YouTube he has dozens of good videos including revues on most of the popular makes well worth watching if you get the bug and want to move onto some different makes or models good luck and enjoy ?

• Like 1