Don't Panick, Don't Panic. I've got a bog roll

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can't understand why people are struggling to buy bog roll because three weeks ago I bought ninety six rolls and they still had plenty left....

I can’t believe there are people out there who don’t steal it from work .  What goes through these peoples minds? 

It’s amazing how easy folk start shitting there selves this day in age. The flu has killed more people around the world than the corona virus but you don’t see folk panic buying for that. It ain’t goi

Posted Images

I  think it may have been 1974  when there was a real shortage ! there was a real panic then and people were going over to France and bring vanloads back and they made a few bob out of it , it was the same with Candles and Spuds .

17 minutes ago, micky said:

I  think it may have been 1974  when there was a real shortage ! there was a real panic then and people were going over to France and bring vanloads back and they made a few bob out of it , it was the same with Candles and Spuds .

Rubbish! Don't believe a word. You can't wipe your arris on candles and spuds.

• Haha 2
On 07/03/2020 at 21:18, walshie said:

We'll just our bidet when our bog paper runs out. I say bidet, I mean garden sprinkler attachment. 

I  hadn't considered this.   The garden hose through the lavy window is a bit chilly this time of year and semi frozen water would be a bit of a surprise.  An extended hose from the tap shower might be a goer but control of the heat setting from a tap shower might give the heat of a madras curry a mild second.

10 hours ago, micky said:

I think that was a time of all sorts of rationing. Petrol, electric and bread.  I remember a bakery that there was fighting on the deck as the treys of loaves were brought out.

6 hours ago, baker boy said:

I haven't bought bog roll or tea bags for about 10 fckn years

9 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I can’t believe there are people out there who don’t steal it from work . 

What goes through these peoples minds? 

The care home the wife works at a manager is now going to do bag checks when they finnish their 12 hour shift incase anybody is pinching bog rolls how feckin sad is that.

• Thanks 1
11 hours ago, Meece said:

I  hadn't considered this.   The garden hose through the lavy window is a bit chilly this time of year and semi frozen water would be a bit of a surprise.  An extended hose from the tap shower might be a goer but control of the heat setting from a tap shower might give the heat of a madras curry a mild second.

I think that was a time of all sorts of rationing. Petrol, electric and bread.  I remember a bakery that there was fighting on the deck as the treys of loaves were brought out.

England  changed at that time with the Potato  shortage because people started eating more  Pasta , Rice  ect.

Er inside told me that I had to nip into tesco whist  out on patrol  for a loaf .  1 loaf.!  No Grannery available.  I was decoyed   to the bog roll aisle ,  just to check it out. ?  there were quantities of bog rolls there and a few yoda grannies there viewing the stocks.  I was expecting an announcement over the Tanoy ,,,"company company WILL FIX BOG ROLL..;;;/.  FIX!!  Company WILL ADVANCE. TO THE TILLS.

I got a message from my wife today to say that her 84/85 year old parents carer said she couldn’t get bog rolls anywhere she had  been to 3 different supermarkets,  so I thought I’d pop into B&Ms to see if I could get to the bottom of it see what I done there lol they had stacks of them packets of 18 chest high I picked one up and you could see and feel people glaring at me like I was a bog roll hoarder, on my way out some geezer said to me watch out mate you might get mugged never did I ever expect bog rolls to be such a sought after commodity strange times......

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, FLATTOP said:

I got a message from my wife today to say that her 84/85 year old parents carer said she couldn’t get bog rolls anywhere she had  been to 3 different supermarkets,  so I thought I’d pop into B&Ms to see if I could get to the bottom of it see what I done there lol they had stacks of them packets of 18 chest high I picked one up and you could see and feel people glaring at me like I was a bog roll hoarder, on my way out some geezer said to me watch out mate you might get mugged never did I ever expect bog rolls to be such a sought after commodity strange times......

What is the charge against the defendan't ?   " procuring and Hoarding Bog rolls for unknown purposes", milaud. ?  "Hmm".  "Is there anything known about the defendant "?

" He was seen looking at the giant packs of Haribos !!! Milaud !  " That's it. HE'S GUILTY.  "We'll have to  make an example here.

Give him 50 lashes and tie him to the end of the bog roll aisles as a warning to others ????

• Haha 1