Misty Moors

Up at the crack of dawn this morning for a yomp on dartmoor with Balaur and the mutts...

The views are normally stunning on this bit, but it was thick mist...we done a a fair old walk though 6 odd miles I reckon...and didn't get lost in the murky...lol

Dogs and humans are all f****d!! Lol

20200307_074207.jpg

20200307_080253.jpg

20200307_075334.jpg

20200307_075616.jpg

20200307_080337.jpg

20200307_080241.jpg

• Like 10
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Balaur said:

Yeah sucking air through my ass trying to breathe , was a great walk other than that bit lol. 

All.part of the training my friend...you'll thank me halfway up Scafell lol

• Like 1
1 hour ago, NEWKID said:

Up at the crack of dawn this morning for a yomp on dartmoor with Balaur and the mutts...

The views are normally stunning on this bit, but it was thick mist...we done a a fair old walk though 6 odd miles I reckon...and didn't get lost in the murky...lol

Dogs and humans are all f****d!! Lol

20200307_074207.jpg

20200307_080253.jpg

20200307_075334.jpg

20200307_075616.jpg

20200307_080337.jpg

20200307_080241.jpg

Your bitch looking well mate ??

5 minutes ago, Igz said:

Your bitch looking well mate ??

Thank you mate....not done as much as normal with her this season, but shes fit enough and keeps good shape...

Hows her brother getting on?

Just now, W. Katchum said:

Looks like he was trying to stay upright ?. Only messing I not a morning person either joe, blame it on the time a day ?

We had a choice, walk around it...or over it...only one way a pair of blokes egging each other on will go...lol

Yes she looks in good shape mate. He done well for me again this season mate to be fair. He gets better every season for me. Rarely takes any stick now and he has a big heart so does just fine for me. He had his faults but they  don’t really bother me for what I want him for so I try to work him to his strengths. Think he only been layed up once for a week this season so he’s been busy but I also think he been the key to my young dog taking to things so well. As well as all the hours we’ve put in. Atb Igz

9 minutes ago, Igz said:

Yes she looks in good shape mate. He done well for me again this season mate to be fair. He gets better every season for me. Rarely takes any stick now and he has a big heart so does just fine for me. He had his faults but they  don’t really bother me for what I want him for so I try to work him to his strengths. Think he only been layed up once for a week this season so he’s been busy but I also think he been the key to my young dog taking to things so well. As well as all the hours we’ve put in. Atb Igz

Well done mate, you've done a good job with him it's not always easy getting an adult dog...

Well done on working to his strengths, too many people only see the faults and focus on that...no dog is perfect, no matter what you read on here!! Lol

Nice one mate..

• Like 3