Dog food

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is what is in pedigree chum tins  81% moisture = water = don't feed it its rubbish.   Get in Lidl you can buy a small fresh chicken for £2 each. Chop in half job done =

Chicken wings /thighs are cheap an don’t take up no space in a freezer split the tray in to daily freezer bag rations they fit in small gaps in the freezer tin mackerel or sardines ,eggs lamb harts a

Don't kid yourself they hill rabbits are easy a fat lab can catch them 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Don't you feed some tripe to your dogs blacky? 

Sure do furg me ole mate someone's freezer went down last week and they gen us all the meat out it steaks chickens joints of pork beef fish they wernt happy but dogs are delighted 

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Sure do furg me ole mate someone's freezer went down last week and they gen us all the meat out it steaks chickens joints of pork beef fish they wernt happy but dogs are delighted 

Lol good man

23 hours ago, Harrial2 said:

Are there any decent tinned foods available to mix with gain or are they all shit. I don't have the ability to store fresh meat so looking for other alternatives 

Butchers scraps keep outdoors in winter for 2 days could ya not get a tub full and stick it in the fridge? Cost nothing and better for the dog than any tinned food

2 hours ago, Busher100 said:

Butchers scraps keep outdoors in winter for 2 days could ya not get a tub full and stick it in the fridge? Cost nothing and better for the dog than any tinned food

Just called with the local butcher who gave me a bag full of scraps. Said call any time as they always have plenty. Thanks all for the tips 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Harrial2 said:

Just called with the local butcher who gave me a bag full of scraps. Said call any time as they always have plenty. Thanks all for the tips 

That's the 1 mate mek sure u gerrin first before any fecker else has it 

1 thing tho not much bone in them scraps so get some bones aswell occasionally if ucan ?

1 hour ago, Black neck said:

That's the 1 mate mek sure u gerrin first before any fecker else has it 

1 thing tho not much bone in them scraps so get some bones aswell occasionally if ucan ?

As it goes there was a bone in there with plenty of meat on it and the pup loved it . Kept him quiet for a good hour and a bit 

Go mackeral fishing in the summer lads bring a friend or 2 on a few occasions and you'll have plenty of good grub . I mix it with gain nut and dogs hopping out a there skin I have fed dogs on red meet alone but you'll need the power washer on every day to much iron the vet said apparently.