litter

yeh cant be doing with them cheap dunlop wellies amount of walking i do i have no feet left i did try a pair once fecking blisters on my ankel/heels for weeks walking like i had glass in my boots,dont mind wellies but if out for a full night/day cant beat a good pair of boots

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m not nocking some of the older fellas saying they wouldn’t pay more than 2-250 for a Lurcher and I didn’t give anymore than that myself for either of my two but I just think with the way times have

Buy a pup.of someone that is breeding for there own use not money good luck 

Most real good litters aren’t sold anyhow, but if someone offered you a very well bred out for £300 quid, and it was the money that put you off, well keeping a dog ain’t cheap at times. A good dog wil

17 minutes ago, mush said:

Wouldnt pay that for wellies, £10 to £20 more like lol

You wouldn't get kids wellies for a tenner round here, never mind something to spend a season hunting in ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Most real good litters aren’t sold anyhow, but if someone offered you a very well bred out for £300 quid, and it was the money that put you off, well keeping a dog ain’t cheap at times. A good dog will pay you back many times over. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

If its what you fancy then give them a ring you’ll get an idea from listening to them ie if they try hard sell approach. Also ask for no of owners of previous litter as hes kept intouch with them all see if previous doing what you require. Atb

Looks a decent litter and the price is cheap for a dog imo. We payed £600 for a pet dog, let alone one that works. And I think most people have to buy from an advert as not everyone breeds what your after. I’ve had Lurchers for 30 years, and have been in a coursing club, met lads from all over, ferreted and dug to terriers regular, yet when I wanted my latest dog, I had to use an advert from the county mans weekly. 

Mate was interested in this litter but has done his homework and decided to give them a miss. Parents looked like good dogs and people were helpful enough......but. Think it’s the dams 3rd litter so that’s a fair bit of time out of ‘grafting’. Not saying they won’t do the job but I would always try get a pup off someone who is genuinely keeping one back for themselves and mates. 

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, white van man said:

Mate was interested in this litter but has done his homework and decided to give them a miss. Parents looked like good dogs and people were helpful enough......but. Think it’s the dams 3rd litter so that’s a fair bit of time out of ‘grafting’. Not saying they won’t do the job but I would always try get a pup off someone who is genuinely keeping one back for themselves and mates. 

Were all 3 litters born in the hunting season 

23 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

Breeding for money thats all there doing 

I imagine you're right and it would be better to buy from someone breeding for themselves but if the parents are any good the pups may still turn out well. After all, if you never buy anything sold for profit you'd be riding a horse or walking everywhere and wearing homemade clothes and living in a house you'd built from trees, mud and grass.? 

It's all for the cion these days.?

Edited by Maximus Ferret