litter

been after a pup to start next season along with my other little dog,but struggling to find what i want that are actually out of GRAFTING DOGS come across this litter on pets4homes pups look well reared and parents look to have seen at least some work,but does say they are a frequent breeder? says its a repeat little has anyone ever brought a dog from them even better from the last little? slim chance but worth a shot cheers fellas,https://www.pets4homes.co.uk/users/514267

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m not nocking some of the older fellas saying they wouldn’t pay more than 2-250 for a Lurcher and I didn’t give anymore than that myself for either of my two but I just think with the way times have

Buy a pup.of someone that is breeding for there own use not money good luck 

Most real good litters aren’t sold anyhow, but if someone offered you a very well bred out for £300 quid, and it was the money that put you off, well keeping a dog ain’t cheap at times. A good dog wil

1 hour ago, chas94 said:

been after a pup to start next season along with my other little dog,but struggling to find what i want that are actually out of GRAFTING DOGS come across this litter on pets4homes pups look well reared and parents look to have seen at least some work,but does say they are a frequent breeder? says its a repeat little has anyone ever brought a dog from them even better from the last little? slim chance but worth a shot cheers fellas,https://www.pets4homes.co.uk/users/514267

wouldn't pay  £ 350 quid for a lurcher, £ 200-50  be tops for me , as it got to be this x ?  , plenty of other lurcherx lurchers about  as it got to have bull and deerhound in the mix ?, bound to be few  good pups from proven workers come up in the summer .

Just now, bird said:

wouldn't pay  £ 350 quid for a lurcher, £ 200  be tops for me , as it got to be this x ?  , plenty of other lurcherx lurchers about  as it got to have bull and deerhound in the mix ?, bound to be few  good pups from proven workers come up in the summer .

thanks for the reply bird,yes agree 350 is not exactly cheap but worth it for me if dog turns out right,has not got to be that exact x no but i do prefer  rough coated animal,as said exact x no so important but i will say im after a dog with a good bit of size and strength to it so they fitted what i want relay as my preferred sport is charlie and Rudolph,i would like something that i can show a few things to with older dog part way through next  season as im down to one animal 

I’m not nocking some of the older fellas saying they wouldn’t pay more than 2-250 for a Lurcher and I didn’t give anymore than that myself for either of my two but I just think with the way times have changed the price of everything changes. For the sake of an extra hundred quid would you really not buy it if that’s what you wanted especially when it’s something that’s hopefully going to give you maybe 8,10 years maybe even longer s worth of enjoyment and companionship. If there was something I wanted and I had the money to spare I’d buy it within reason obviously. Understand if it was way over the odds maybe asking 5 or 6 hundred but for for someone buying a dog from someone they don’t know I don’t think 350 Is a bad price nowadays really. 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1
22 minutes ago, Igz said:

I’m not nocking some of the older fellas saying they wouldn’t pay more than 2-250 for a Lurcher and I didn’t give anymore than that myself for either of my two but I just think with the way times have changed the price of everything changes. For the sake of an extra hundred quid would you really not buy it if that’s what you wanted especially when it’s something that’s hopefully going to give you maybe 8,10 years maybe even longer s worth of enjoyment and companionship. If there was something I wanted and I had the money to spare I’d buy it within reason obviously. Understand if it was way over the odds maybe asking 5 or 6 hundred but for for someone buying a dog from someone they don’t know I don’t think 350 Is a bad price nowadays really. 

100% agree 

You would a decent working collie pup you’d pay 300-600, same with spaniels etc. 

2 hours ago, Igz said:

Yeah but your loaded 

thanks for the reply's chaps i think ill look else were,i think ill try and find a young pup 4-5 month old something i can start September  should be a few about now seasons coming to a end and people get bored of feeding dogs and cleaning shit without running then ect,if not ill wait for the right litter to come along 

Cracks me up when people say they wouldn't pay a couple hundred quid for a dog that should give them 10 years when a pair of decent wellies costs nearly the same and are trashed in a couple of seasons

• Like 1