Loads of strange people about.

I was watching the news a few days ago and they showed that thunberg kid giving a speech in Britain somewhere.

They were interviewing some people in the crowd etc.

The things people were saying about her She is going to do this and that and she is amazing etc.she is an inspiration to us.

Now I don't know much about the kid but I'm pretty sure she only made a speech and now people think she is amazing etc.

There must be loads of gullable folk out there who will believe any old shit 

Reminds me of the people who camp outside shops for the sale the next day 

Or standing waving a little British flag flat out as the queen is driven past.

Why don't they all get a grip and feck off home the daft feckers.

I can see now how these cult leaders in America have loads of people on the ranch fecking brainwashed.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thora turdberg is an autistic child that has been utilised by a Swedish green energy company and others to further there agenda to force everyone to drive an electric car, have you ever wondered how a

Dont be sucked in... She's a puppet...... Who ever is pulling the strings is earning big ?from her act?

Anyone that's mentally devoid enough to actually listen to what a 15/16 year old schoolgirl has to say about anything important/relevant, with what's happening with the world, need a serious word with

6 minutes ago, Ted Newgent said:

And this comes from a man who posts about pyjamas and string vests

weird old world

Nothing wrong with being comfortable in the house ted. 

Now going out to listen to speeches and camping outside a shop is proper weird I think.

Just now, SheepChaser said:

When shit gets tough, people search for some kind of answer, meaning or community. Religion has been bang on it for years.

It usually turns out its all about making money some way or other.

That's probably spot on mate..

Thora turdberg is an autistic child that has been utilised by a Swedish green energy company and others to further there agenda to force everyone to drive an electric car, have you ever wondered how a 15 schoolgirl suddenly has the funds to sail a yacht across the Atlantic to confront president trump drive around in a new Tesla motor and has a team of minders in the crowd to stop any awkward questions being asked ?????

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Thora turdberg is an autistic child that has been utilised by a Swedish green energy company and others to further there agenda to force everyone to drive an electric car, have you ever wondered how a 15 schoolgirl suddenly has the funds to sail a yacht across the Atlantic to confront president trump drive around in a new Tesla motor and has a team of minders in the crowd to stop any awkward questions being asked ?????

It's the people who are standing there listening to her that baffles my head.

Ain't they got anything better to do with there lives.

Brainwashed by the media.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, king said:

Sheeple mate loads of vids on u tube exposing the fakery 

Edited by Greyman
  • Like 2
40 minutes ago, king said:

Anyone that's mentally devoid enough to actually listen to what a 15/16 year old schoolgirl has to say about anything important/relevant, with what's happening with the world, need a serious word with themselves

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
17 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Anyone that's mentally devoid enough to actually listen to what a 15/16 year old schoolgirl has to say about anything important/relevant, with what's happening in with the world, need a serious word with themselves

I  never listened to my ranting 15 yr old daughter 

as stated above greta is a puppet pushing the UN/soros agenda

its bullschitt

• Like 3
11 hours ago, shaaark said:

Anyone that's mentally devoid enough to actually listen to what a 15/16 year old schoolgirl has to say about anything important/relevant, with what's happening with the world, need a serious word with themselves

There used to be a sign in my mates garage “be quick , employ a teenager while they still know everything “ ...when the apprentice started telling him what was wrong with a motor he would just point to the sign and say nothing ..

• Haha 2