your thoughts on this

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I really shouldn’t like TR.  i come fRom one of the few areas of the uk where the demographic is near enough 90% white British. I have a lovely polish immigrant family next door . Most of my mate

Plod f****d up there. Christ I would be in more trouble than Tommy if he had done that to one of mine when I was a younger man, don't think I would have stopped. Arry

In a roundabout way TR makes his living out of public disgust and anger at the asian grooming gangs. I don't need TR  to whip up my anger and I certainly wouldn't donate to his  considerable coffers.

Plod f****d up there. Christ I would be in more trouble than Tommy if he had done that to one of mine when I was a younger man, don't think I would have stopped.

Arry

Edited by Arry
  • Like 6

Problem is people will have seen what they perceive as a thuggish bloke grappling a defenceless bloke without knowing the facts but even so the police response was fcuking shocking!!! Shame on them but hey ho must protect immigrants at all costs. I wish Tommy luck on 2nd.... He’ll need it!! Atb

• Like 3

Now I'm not saying he's lying but he's been quiet and the coin as not been rolling in the same as when he was a away and having met him he is a aggorant little cnut with a chip on his shoulder a lot of what he says is right but he's money orientated that's why he's a millionaire 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Ted Newgent said:

He is running out of platforms to keep the cash flow coming in

fck him

Fck you too. What's wrong with earning a few quid? Tommy is not the kind of bloke I'd knock about with but at least he's speaking out and doing summat so what if he makes money from it what you want him to do live on the dole? Haven't you upped sticks and f****d off to another country? No wonder you don't like people pointing out the problems with foreign invaders.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, JDHUNTING said:

Fck you too. What's wrong with earning a few quid? Tommy is not the kind of bloke I'd knock about with but at least he's speaking out and doing summat so what if he makes money from it what you want him to do live on the dole? Haven't you upped sticks and f****d off to another country? No wonder you don't like people pointing out the problems with foreign invaders.

Nothing wrong in earning a few quid

but if you are earning money off the back of people’s suffering purely to earn money then you are a c**t

and I think that’s the case here

i might be wrong but I’ve watched him constantly earn money out Hatred 

he’s reinvented himself several times 
like i say I agree with a lot of what he says 

that doesn’t mean I agree with his motives

• Like 3

I watched it yesterday & ordinarly I’d be disgusted at the injustice of it all, but this is Tommy Robinson we are talking about here, somethings always going to happen to poor Tommy, right?

I’ve always felt sorry for his kids through all this. 

• Like 1

I didn’t watch it but it’s undeniable that there is an orchestrated and relentless campaign going on to undermine white Europeans, part of that is tearing down lads like Tommy Robinson !

I don’t particularly like him but he is telling uncomfortable truths in many areas, wether he is making from it is totally irrelevant really.....you subscribe or you don’t.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
5 hours ago, JDHUNTING said:

tommy manifested himself just perfectly to play into the hands of the brexit crowd and anti immigrant crowd.he didnt quite make it did he?

he did what for you? spoke the truth.

he made millions off the backs of others as you had hope the country would change.

did the country change? nope

i am now an immigrant or foreign invader,so whats your f***ing problem with that?

maybe you should try moving to another country and starting again,see how it goes for you.

have you been spat at and your kids bullied cause they aint canadian and told to f**k off back to were you came from.

maybe you should try  it one day

i personally dont  give a shit about tommy,what he does or says.he went about it all the wrong way to make a difference

f**k him and f**k you

5 hours ago, Accip74 said:

I watched it yesterday & ordinarly I’d be disgusted at the injustice of it all, but this is Tommy Robinson we are talking about here, somethings always going to happen to poor Tommy, right?

I’ve always felt sorry for his kids through all this. 

it must be absolute torture for his wife and kids

• Like 1