Diane Abbotts Son

Any of you lads know if any thing happened on the 7th Feb when Diane Abbott's son was supposed to be up in court again for the 11 charges he is charged with?

Or is there some kind of cover up going on.

Cheers Arry

Assaulted a person causing them actual bodily harm - August 7, 2019 - Royal Free Hospital 

· Assault by beating - August 8, 2019 - Mile End Hospital - assaulted a Doctor

· Assault by beating of emergency services worker - July 26, 2019 – Homerton Hospital - assaulted a police officer

· Assault by beating of emergency services worker - July 26, 2019 – on Middleton Road - assaulted a police officer

· Assaulted a person causing them actual bodily harm - July 26, 2019 – within the London borough of Hackney 

· Exposure - October 27, 2019 - at Homerton Hospital

· Assault by beating of emergency services worker - November 7, 2019 – at Homerton Hospital - assaulted a nurse

· Racially/religiously aggravated criminal damage – November 7, 2019, at Homerton Hospital - destroyed prescription spectacles

· Assault by beating of emergency services worker – November 8, 2019 - Homerton Hospital - assaulted a police officer

· Assault by beating – August 7, 2019 – Royal Free Hospital - 

· Assault by beating of an emergency services worker – December 23, 2019 – Bevan Ward, Homerton Hospital – assaulted a social therapist

· Assaulted a person causing them actual bodily harm - August 7, 2019 - Royal Free Hospital 

· Assault by beating of emergency services worker - July 26, 2019 – Homerton Hospital - assaulted a police officer

· Assault by beating of emergency services worker - July 26, 2019 – on Middleton Road - assaulted a police officer

· Assaulted a person causing them actual bodily harm - July 26, 2019 – within the London borough of Hackney 

· Assault by beating of emergency services worker - November 7, 2019 – at Homerton Hospital - assaulted a nurse

· Racially/religiously aggravated criminal damage – November 7, 2019, at Homerton Hospital - destroyed prescription spectacles

· Assault by beating of emergency services worker – November 8, 2019 - Homerton Hospital - assaulted a police officer

· Assault by beating of an emergency services worker – December 23, 2019 – Bevan Ward, Homerton Hospital – assaulted a social therapist

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As do many  I’ve very unsympathetic to mental health as it’s a coastguard route for those who have f****d up and don’t wish to face the consequences imho  those who make it easier to plead t

Still made me stand in the dock on Friday over a poxy speeding ticket, had to catch 2 trains go through temple meads train station walk through bath and have 2 scabby Somali security guards attempt to

When she found the date was set for June 2020, Ms Abbott broke down in tears, exclaiming that 7 years was too long to be held before a trial.

Posted Images

As do many 

I’ve very unsympathetic to mental health as it’s a coastguard route for those who have f****d up and don’t wish to face the consequences imho 

those who make it easier to plead this way are nothing short of enablers also 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

It's a bit weird to me that BBC and Sky seem to have a news black out on this. Also Diane Abbott (Shadow Home Secretary) tried to cover this up. If it had been Priti Patel's son it would have been all over the BBC and Sky just look at the fuss over her so called bullying. He was supposed to be in court on the 7th Feb but can't find anything on it.

Cheers Arry

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Arry said:

It's a bit weird to me that BBC and Sky seem to have a news black out on this. Also Diane Abbott (Shadow Home Secretary) tried to cover this up. If it had been Priti Patel's son it would have been all over the BBC and Sky just look at the fuss over her so called bullying. He was supposed to be in court on the 7th Feb but can't find anything on it.

Cheers Arry

They will just section him until it’s all over then give him the all clear, she was making a big fuss about increasing sentencing for anyone that assaulted plod then her son took a bite out of one couldn’t script it better ?

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Arry said:

Any of you lads know if any thing happened on the 7th Feb when Diane Abbott's son was supposed to be up in court again for the 11 charges he is charged with?

Or is there some kind of cover up going on.

Cheers Arry

Assaulted a person causing them actual bodily harm - August 7, 2019 - Royal Free Hospital 

· Assaulted a person causing them actual bodily harm - August 7, 2019 - Royal Free Hospital 

If an animal done half of that it would have been put to sleep

1 hour ago, MH1 said:

Thanks MH1 I couldn't find it must have moved it from 7th Feb to June then. Something weird going on how its not being covered though in the media. Especially how Abbott preached against this sort of thing. 

Cheers Arry

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, MH1 said:

Thanks mate my adblocker is stopping me see it tried to turn it off but sill does it. I get the jest of it from the heading though.

Cheers Arry

4 minutes ago, Arry said:

Thanks mate my adblocker is stopping me see it tried to turn it off but sill does it. I get the jest of it from the heading though.

Cheers Arry

He'll be sentenced on 8th April, no doubt get a slap on the wrist and nothing else 

• Like 1