Kinell what a pudding, reckons he's a casual/ultra???

To be honest I dont think he's got any worries over here with half of the soppy c**ts that masquerade as football hooligans these days.Although there might be a few willing to have a go if they're 10handed against just him.

• Haha 1
53 minutes ago, downsouth said:

To be honest I dont think he's got any worries over here with half of the soppy c**ts that masquerade as football hooligans these days.Although there might be a few willing to have a go if they're 10handed against just him.

That's why he is here and not Poland or Russia 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

The football factory was a great film. Green street was crap.

If you thought Green Street was crap, you should see Green Street 3 lol

Cheers, D.

• Haha 3
7 hours ago, mushroom said:

Nah... this boy is in Blighty? ???

Send him up to Blackpool.... I'm sure Benny's mob will beat him with their zimmers ?

Is Benny still even here theses days some good lads they were I remember meeting a few at the sun in town that got a bit excitable ? and the  Oxford  and  Bloomfield  was a bitter pill for a few when we took liberties but they were a good bunch really 

Edited by Blackmag
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Blackmag said:

Is Benny still even here theses days some good lads they were I remember meeting a few at the sun in town that got a bit excitable ? and the  Oxford  and  Bloomfield  was a bitter pill for a few when we took liberties but they were a good bunch really 

Aye Gaz and them were a wild bunch lol I got on well with them.. considering I'm a claret and blue ? never ran with Benny or his mob but what a laugh ??

• Like 1