Trailcam of a log crossing

35 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I,ve only got an iPad mate so can’t get them on YouTube or anything I,ve got a box full of SD cards with hundreds of vids and stills of British wildlife would be good to get them all edited into a couple of films, hopefully when I finally get moved I,ll treat myself to a decent laptop and have a go  ??

I’ll look forward to it ?? 

22 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Is that the wee Plummer you got? Get it some rats an it sort the chewing out ? busy wee things ain’t they ?

Thats it mate yes he,s been around rats but still thinks they are a play thing just flings them around....he,s full of it just dont seem to have an off switch we,ve only just got him out of chasing shadows,and i mean literally launching himself at the wall ? f****n idiot !

If im not wrong your lads got one aint he....i remember you put a picture up of it in the motor,a pal of mine takes him out occasionally and sent me a pic that reminded me of yours....dont worry im not a stalker or nothing it just stayed in my head as that was just about the first picture id ever seen of one ?

Im not sure how good he,ll be at doing what he was bred for im sure he,s convinced himself he,s actually a little bulldog ?......but he,s a whole lot of fun out on my mad countryside rambles !

IMG_0120 (1).JPG

IMG_0522.jpg

IMG_0731.jpg

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 10
On 01/03/2020 at 20:20, Rusty_terrier said:

Nice looking dog gnasher. They have some drive on them eh almost like they are always flat out. Mines was a top dog as said could walk him for miles and he was fairly sturdy. Just a shame was too highly strung to have around when we had our baby. 

Screenshot_20200301-201554_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20200301-202103_Gallery.jpg

Did he ever show any signs of aggression to your baby/people Rusty ?

Apologies for f****n up your topic with irrelevant shit by the way,whoever started the topic ?

Edited by gnasher16
On 01/03/2020 at 19:49, gnasher16 said:

Thats it mate yes he,s been around rats but still thinks they are a play thing just flings them around....he,s full of it just dont seem to have an off switch we,ve only just got him out of chasing shadows,and i mean literally launching himself at the wall ? f****n idiot !

If im not wrong your lads got one aint he....i remember you put a picture up of it in the motor,a pal of mine takes him out occasionally and sent me a pic that reminded me of yours....dont worry im not a stalker or nothing it just stayed in my head as that was just about the first picture id ever seen of one ?

Im not sure how good he,ll be at doing what he was bred for im sure he,s convinced himself he,s actually a little bulldog ?......but he,s a whole lot of fun out on my mad countryside rambles !

IMG_0120 (1).JPG

IMG_0522.jpg

IMG_0731.jpg

Might be bulldog in him, bitch Plummer used as an outcross went back to skipper,max,curstopper etc.

• Like 1
On 03/03/2020 at 12:03, Rusty_terrier said:

Yeah. He would fight like f**k with other dogs over the least thing could be walking or running around with other dogs for hours then out of nowhere he would just start fighting. he went into a frenzy almost is how I could describe it  and one time my mrs did get nipped because he had grabbed another dog and my mrs panicked and stuck her foot in the middle of them and he had shown aggression to other folk when they were splitting him from fighting. When we brought the baby into the house the dog was getting worked up like f**k panting  slevering and just constantly  trying to get to the baby. Knew right away he had to go. Tbh anybody else would have gotten rid sooner but it was one of those things I walked and handled him 99% of the time and he was no bother when I was there. I think getting rid was inevitable but had just been put off for so long.

I see...cant be having that around a child i agree.

Its my only worry with this little chap....i was looking forward to being able to take him out and show the grandson a bit of the countryside with him but im just not sure he has the temperament for being around kids....he hasnt bitten anyone but he,s showed me and the mrs his teeth a few times which having had bulldogs years ago isnt anything im not familiar with but i wasnt bringing bulldogs into the family environment !.......that said he,s only 7 months odd so we,ll see....cheers.

On 03/03/2020 at 13:53, tinytiger said:

Might be bulldog in him, bitch Plummer used as an outcross went back to skipper,max,curstopper etc.

Yes im aware of that mate.....though id have to say knowing a little bit about bulldogs and being the type to intensely study a dogs character id be very surprised if theres any more than the tiniest insignificant trace of that blood in this little dog.

Edited by gnasher16
8 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

I see...cant be having that around a child i agree.

Its my only worry with this little chap....i was looking forward to being able to take him out and show the grandson a bit of the countryside with him but im just not sure he has the temperament for being around kids....he hasnt bitten anyone but he,s showed me and the mrs his teeth a few times which having had bulldogs years ago isnt anything im not familiar with but i wasnt bringing bulldogs into the family environment !.......that said he,s only 7 months odd so we,ll see....cheers.

He will be fine out in the field mate be switched right on and doing his thing just watch him around indoors and around the food bowl bones ect if you think he’s a bit chancy 

On 01/03/2020 at 20:20, Rusty_terrier said:

Nice looking dog gnasher. They have some drive on them eh almost like they are always flat out. Mines was a top dog as said could walk him for miles and he was fairly sturdy. Just a shame was too highly strung to have around when we had our baby. 

Screenshot_20200301-201554_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20200301-202103_Gallery.jpg

solid looking thing him mate is he out that legion stuff?