What a site

I  used to be on a site called coyote gods and wolves had killed and eaten a blokes Labrador out in the yard.  All that was left was a bit of the lower leg and pad.  He was so hacked off about this he went and hunted the wolves down. no prisioners style. If you watch life below zero, Glen Vilenauve was out on the lake and a pack of wolves brought down a caribou. He went towards the kill to take it off or them.  The wolves thought they'd got another meal and charged him but he upt  with the 30.06 and dropped three of them before they decided to retreat. He probably skinned and ate the wolves also.

One of the daughters had a neighbour who used to feed the foxes a LOT and they used to arrive and pack up in the daughters garden like those wolves.  The foxes would come up to the patio doors and look at the family sitting at table eating Sunday lunch.  If the foxes were shouted at ect they would run out of the garden into next doors garden and sit up on a bank at the bottom waiting for the dinner bell to ring.  They needed controlling but in a built up area of animal loving neighbours shooting wasn't an option.

23 hours ago, jetro said:

There being fed in the first few mins on that vid,2 or 3 are showing dominance/submissive behaviour over something in the snow and another one seems to be searching for more of something. Stupid thing to do is make wolves not scared of humans when you have kids,they'd come into my garden like that once...

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, fireman said:

There being fed in the first few mins on that vid,2 or 3 are showing dominance/submissive behaviour over something in the snow and another one seems to be searching for more of something. Stupid thing to do is make wolves not scared of humans when you have kids,they'd come into my garden like that once...

I suppose it's the same as people over here feeding foxes, but the chances of a serious or fatal out come is a lot higher. 

Still amazing cretures wolves.

Atb j