What a site

7 hours ago, forest of dean redneck said:

See I did wonder if they had a dog as they are there sniffing around front of the place, when that's kids more mobile an playing outside it would be a worry, I certainly wouldn't encourage  them that close . 

Looks like a dog turd outside the window the child is looking out from, could be a bitch in heat that’s brought them in, but I’d still be putting a couple of shots off to tell them to move the f**k out my yard ✌️

14 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Looks like a dog turd outside the window the child is looking out from, could be a bitch in heat that’s brought them in, but I’d still be putting a couple of shots off to tell them to move the f**k out my yard ✌️

Seen that assumed it was a wolf turd ?

7 minutes ago, CRAZYHORSE said:

That’s not a wolf turd, it’s the postman’s 

How are you aware of this fact.  Does it have a twist of bog paper on it or does it resemble a 99. I remember a dog did a pile right in the middle of the yard on a shoot day.  One of the guns took a kleenex over and dropped it on the steamer.  "It looks like a walnut whip"  he said. Another said, "clever hundt has wiped it's arse on toilet paper" !! ?????