String vest..

1 hour ago, bird said:

Starting wearing them last winter, as I  used to where  a tee-shirt and shorts for bed in winter. But was sweating to much with norm type tee-shirt, the  string vest are spot on, keep warm, but are breathable, mine are blue  not white, from China I think! 

Must of been the weight and temp of the tee shirt that was the problem Ray. Good to see the vest made the grade 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My missus swears by hers.

57 today and never felt the urge, personally think they look much better on a woman ?

I didn't know you had a bad back have you seen a doctor about it

Posted Images

5 hours ago, king said:

Right with summer a few months away at what age would you have to be to rock the string vest look..with pyjamas while shuffling around the house.

Or with jeans whilst visiting the supermarket..

Here's a pic of said vest.

brynje_singlet_lightweight_500.jpg.862a6313e91de1164ae2bb8a5c9de27d.jpg

I don't know that an age comes into it.  It depends on your own personal confidence.  If it was David Beckham or Rabb C they have the couldn't care less attitude.  If you wandering around Tesco do you want the housewives to look at you and think yeah. Or what the scruffy. If they think yea,h you have enlightened someone's day if they look the other way . Well you won't know. It depends on how hot it gets this summer.

Edited by Meece
4 minutes ago, Meece said:

I don't know that an age comes into it.  It depends on your own personal confidence.  If it was David Beckham or Rabb C they have the couldn't care less attitude.  If you wandering around Tesco do you want the housewives to look at you and think yeah. Or what the scruffy. If they think yea,h you have enlightened someone's day if they look the other way . Well you won't know.

lots to think about before i fully commit to the string vest i think mate..

4 minutes ago, king said:

lots to think about before i fully commit to the string vest i think mate..

Still if you were to wear a vicars dog collar that would really zig zag the situation.  You might be thought of as a progressive vicar or some sort of gaylord ???

• Haha 2

You got tattoos,  piercings  or a big fat belly.  All affect the image. Beckham or Rabb C. ??

You can get them in Rasta stripe or multi colour from about a couple of quid upward.

I aint got any.  Something to consider.  I don't know how the Mrs might view me wearing one. ??

Edited by Meece
24 minutes ago, Dinosaurs said:

I could live with the vest But those Sheddies are a step too far !!!  Atb

they are probably great for someone suffering with extreme crotch rot as the increase of air flow could be a benefit for the user..

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, peterhunter86 said:

Must of been the weight and temp of the tee shirt that was the problem Ray. Good to see the vest made the grade 

lol , loads   on Amazon  £ 7 quid  , when i worked outside digging trenches for gasboard in the 70s, old bloke always  had one one all year round. he never had  back probs , worked till he was 65 and bit longer, i was fooked at 50 with my lower back, he out lasted me, maybe he was right  then  regards   using them ? i didnt  in those days .!

• Haha 1
28 minutes ago, bird said:

lol , loads   on Amazon  £ 7 quid  , when i worked outside digging trenches for gasboard in the 70s, old bloke always  had one one all year round. he never had  back probs , worked till he was 65 and bit longer, i was fooked at 50 with my lower back, he out lasted me, maybe he was right  then  regards   using them ? i didnt  in those days .!

I didn't know you had a bad back have you seen a doctor about it

• Haha 3