• 2 weeks later...

Yes Quantum not cheap buy hey at the rates you place this stuff down you should be getting 10-15 treatments out of a tube - 30g the average home should need no more than 2g-3g 

DOSE RATE(S)
Indoor use:
Pharaoh Ants, Argentine Ants and Ghost Ants : 1 spot of 0.2 g per m2 treated area. Example: treat a kitchen of 10 m2 with 10 spots of 0.2 g each. Or, treat a kitchen of 10 m2 plus bathroom/toilet area of 10 m2 with 20 spots of 0.2 g each.
Black/Garden Ant: 1 spot of 0.2 g per linear metre of ant trail. When using a bait station, use 1 station per trail.

The item you are showing a photograph of is Active: 0.01% imidacloprid

Quantum is Active: 0.03% imidacloprid

Three times stronger same ingredient but not three times more money............

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/03/2020 at 08:00, Dirksdonuts said:

Yes Quantum not cheap buy hey at the rates you place this stuff down you should be getting 10-15 treatments out of a tube - 30g the average home should need no more than 2g-3g 

DOSE RATE(S)
Indoor use:
Pharaoh Ants, Argentine Ants and Ghost Ants : 1 spot of 0.2 g per m2 treated area. Example: treat a kitchen of 10 m2 with 10 spots of 0.2 g each. Or, treat a kitchen of 10 m2 plus bathroom/toilet area of 10 m2 with 20 spots of 0.2 g each.
Black/Garden Ant: 1 spot of 0.2 g per linear metre of ant trail. When using a bait station, use 1 station per trail.

The item you are showing a photograph of is Active: 0.01% imidacloprid

Quantum is Active: 0.03% imidacloprid

Three times stronger same ingredient but not three times more money............

Yeah I saw the amounts of active ingredient, was just wondering if it was still just as effective. 

x4 30g tubes, so 120g of maxforce was best part of £200 if I remember correctly once you added delivery and vat. I once ordered a 120g bottle from America with a load of bait stations for £17 delivered to the UK. Problem is if it gets cold it goes cloudy and stops working, or so I find. The next two bottles I ordered were knackered. Don't know if it froze in the cargo hold on the plane. It was exactly the same stuff but it didn't have bitrex in it so illegal to use in the UK. I only bought it for research purposes obviously. Shocking difference in price for the same product. I could never get an answer who was profiting or price fixing but something stinks.... 

Edited by DIDO.1
16 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

Yeah I saw the amounts of active ingredient, was just wondering if it was still just as effective. 

x4 30g tubes, so 120g of maxforce was best part of £200 if I remember correctly once you added delivery and vat. I once ordered a 120g bottle from America with a load of bait stations for £17 delivered to the UK. Problem is if it gets cold it goes cloudy and stops working, or so I find. The next two bottles I ordered were knackered. Don't know if it froze in the cargo hold on the plane. It was exactly the same stuff but it didn't have bitrex in it so illegal to use in the UK. I only bought it for research purposes obviously. Shocking difference in price for the same product. I could never get an answer who was profiting or price fixing but something stinks.... 

Just order one tube at a time its £40 delivered.