Coronavirus

3 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

I know half a dozen whos apparently passed with it and a few who's had it and recovered.

One was very ill already ' just had a amputation and pulled thru back home within a week.

So is it as deadly for most folk as we been led to believe ?

Is it any more deadly than influenza that turns to pneumonia and floods the lungs ?

Same scenario ' same ending 

with 6-18k yearly deaths and not a hint of The who harr or social programming .

Get with the programme Greb or grow some and clear that water jump ?

OK now they've "apparently" died from it now, yesterday you claimed it's FACT that they didn't die of it. 

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

How is saying it's sensible to go about the basics re sanitiser and face masks in busy public areas but not to take a vaccine and not to.  Believe 50k deaths hypocritical ?

its called an opinion.

hypercrytical is calling someone who takes all the common sense precautions in everyday life before Gov TELLS him too  so that he can see family safely 

But that man who calls him goes to work on a busy site where he or others take no precautions then goes home to his Mrs and young child .

Thats a Hypocrite lad ?

You're a hypocrite by everything you write, only a few months you were claiming more will have died than the figures they are publishing, claiming the government aren't doing enough, claiming they didn't lockdown early enough. 

I could go on and on calling out your bullshit but I'll just let you continue digging that hole. ?

1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

You can't be much fecking use at work or home as your never off here ?

It's a hard job but someone has to do it.

Are you sat on the sofa polishing your brass cocks ready for the car boot. ?

IMG_20200827_082149.jpg

IMG_20200827_082144.jpg

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

And as with everything in life don't be pig ignorant enough to stick by what you think when you can clearly see things changing as they go.

Look I know for def of death Certs saying C19 when it wasn't fact

So the fact is the 50k ain't true 

How come it took 4-5 months for gov to say use face masks ?

With all the BLM marches there was no spike .

With all the mass public gatherings on beaches nation wide there was no spike

With all the reaturaunts pubs takeaways and fast food outlets teeming with folk and there has been no spike .

i make an informed Free Will decision it's not as deadly for the general population as we are led to believe ' for a small minority yes same as influenza which turns to pnumonia .

Whats hard about that to understand ?

Wel see project fear 2 more than likely come winter when seasonal influenza that kills 6-18 k per year every year in the Uk is re branded c19.

You keep living in Fear lad.

I will crack on as normal apart from using sanatiser and wearing a mask in busy areas - shops ect.

And fook a vaccine that could do more harm ?

They have never claimed it to be deadly for the general population! 

They have always stated the lockdown was put in place to take the pressure off the NHS and to try and minimise the risks to those vulnerable. 

Again you claim that you know for fact that 50k didn't die from the virus (even though it's about 40k) yet you give out figures on flu as though they are FACT. 

You're making yourself look a c**t with your drivel, who's living in fear? 

I've had about 3 weeks on furlough and that's it, I've had to take the risks. 

We can't all live off benefits and selling naff gear at Appleby. 

Like I said if the government had not brought in a lockdown you'd be the first on here crying murder and that it's a conspiracy to kill off all the pensioners, FACT! 

Edited by Greb147
9 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

You must be the guy stood with the lolly pop stop and go sign.

and you'd be dangerous with that lol

Im off to a funeral ' a cancer death that they hopefully don't try to put down as c19.

Make sure you end up at the right one Function Freddie. 

They probably died of boredom after listening to you and your facts. ?

Edited by Greb147
  • Haha 1
12 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

So why did they not just pump the 500 BILLION into the NHS so that it's up to speed and capacity and able to cope instead of Furkoughing every Tom dick and Amhed thus decimating the economy and potentially putting 3-4 mill in the Dole cues come end of Furkough ?????

Of course they billed it as very deadly earlier in the year .

There is a hospital close to here that used to service 200k people that's services have been decimated this last 15 years till it's basically a shell ' no A and E fook all.

Folk have to travel 30 mins North or South to be dealt with.

They built a Nightingale hospital local in. A industrial unit at what cost that's never been used.

Why did they not have the nous to spend. The money on our local hospital and bill it as the local area Corona treatment center instead of having folk with supposed Corona going into hospitals where people were getting treatment for whatever ?

They either wanted it to spread or they knew it wasn't what they were billling it as ?

and who's living off benefits I'm self employed ' follow my own path with Free Will.

i don't wait or have to be told off anyone for anything unlike you Rocky ?

Why do you keep asking me that question? 

The NHS is a bottomless pit that needs reforming, it needs more than just pumping money in to it. 

Yep you get up to pay the taxman just like me, great showcase of following your own path and your free will. ?

Max you do as you're told like a good boy, remember that time when the nurse threatened you with the social services after you vowed never to let them vaccinate your child with those poisonous chemicals. 

That was a proper showing of your free will, fact! ?

Edited by Greb147
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Turn that lollipop to GO or fook all will get done ??

I work on the railway you thick c**t and they use a great innovative system called signalling. ?

How's the trading doing Rodders? 

Edited by Greb147
On 14/03/2020 at 21:52, Ted Newgent said:

Virus starts in china

italy is the worst place

explain to me why is it so bad in italy??

whats the connection between the two countries???

italy isnt known for its large Chinese population 

It is

Edit just noticed the post was from march don't know how I got to that ?

Edited by JDHUNTING