Sign in to follow this  
jukel123

Coronavirus

40 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Fecking hell dc dont let on what site your on on here,ย 

Your be reported for hugging, standing close and rolling a joint before 10 ๐Ÿ˜‚

Nowt wrong with that me owd forest ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha 1

Sites are unbelievable. I went to treat a tiny wasp nest the other day. Had to be in the middle of a city centre, parked up (pay and display), walk to site, sign in and report for a corvid induction before 8am. I sat in a tiny room, with a load of other blokes while some dick talked over us all for 20 mins. I then went to treat the nest with two blokes walking beside me chatting away. 30 secs it took me to treat it, I just sprayed it with an aerosol ๐Ÿ˜‚.ย 

Cheeky cnut site manager asked if I was doing it cheap because it was so quick.ย 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Fecking hell dc dont let on what site your on on here,ย 

Your be reported for hugging, standing close and rolling a joint before 10 ๐Ÿ˜‚

Fat chance of that... Im on 'Dust Suppression'..... Driving around site with a water bowser ๐Ÿ™ˆ.... Easy money๐Ÿ˜‰

• Like 1

Just now, Daniel cain said:

Fat chance of that... Im on 'Dust Suppression'..... Driving around site with a water bowser ๐Ÿ™ˆ.... Easy money๐Ÿ˜‰

Thats not bad, especially if your on your own ๐Ÿ‘

So long as the money is in the bank every Thursday..... Its all good ๐Ÿ‘Œย 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, baker boy said:

I got reported for threatening behaviour towards a covid 19 "champion" yesterday fckn little hitler about the place

Site i'm finishing up on has a unit that's opened as a sports wear placeย and had a not so native fella giving them shit today because they wanted a quid for a pair of sports socks and he only wanted to pay 50p,the poor feckers had to shut up shop while this thing was ranting outside giving it all the usual racist bollocks,i went over and asked the unit fella if he was ok and told the not so native fella to fecking do one:censored:.Sort of butted in on something that wasn't anything to do with me but wrong is wrong and that non native was starting to bully the unit fella.and when i went back to the other lads one asked what if the boss hears about it your'll be in trouble if he does..The boss then walked out the sports unit where he was hiding out the back,walked straight past me and said feck all..:laugh:..

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

29 minutes ago, fireman said:

Site i'm finishing up on has a unit that's opened as a sports wear placeย and had a not so native fella giving them shit today because they wanted a quid for a pair of sports socks and he only wanted to pay 50p,the poor feckers had to shut up shop while this thing was ranting outside giving it all the usual racist bollocks,i went over and asked the unit fella if he was ok and told the not so native fella to fecking do one:censored:.Sort of butted in on something that wasn't anything to do with me but wrong is wrong and that non native was starting to bully the unit fella.and when i went back to the other lads one asked what if the boss hears about it your'll be in trouble if he does..The boss then walked out the sports unit where he was hiding out the back,walked straight past me and said feck all..:laugh:..

I can't read the news anymore... totally lost faith in logic and humanity.

• Like 7

Sites I am working on you would not know there is such a thing as Covid-19, know one gives a f**k. Not a mask to be seen and everyone is just cracking on like nothing happened. Thank god for it, just need the rest of the country to hurry up and get with the program.ย 

Masks that come in for our cleaners today!!!๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃhere's the virus ,now buy the mask !ย 

20200625_110118.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 01/05/2020 at 11:30, maxhardcore said:

A lad I work for once or twice per year went into hospital last Saturday for treatment ' contracted Corona and C diff whilst in and has passed away .

A lad who supplies me with Scaffold his grandad was laid to rest yesterday because of Corvid.

Another mates father in law died of it 5 days ago.

My cousin rang last night to say his aunt on his dad's side will most prob die of it next couple of days.

A local taxi driver early 50s was laid to rest after succumbing to Corvo just 2 days ago.

Plenty others around here been lucky enough to get thru it and few more Iv heard of died of it.

All just within a 5 mile radius .

Its Real and its killing .

You two faced lying tosser.

Are you sure you don't do overtime with the grim reaper after you've done flogging brass cocks at the car boot....ย ๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited by Greb147
  • Haha 3

โ€œItโ€™s real and itโ€™s killingโ€

Just like Maxโ€™s craic ! Lol

ย 

• Haha 1