Coronavirus

34 minutes ago, Francie said:

I have it here on my messanger but I don't know how to post it. 

Its three Irish ladies, who had the balls to go out an check the supposed epicentre of covid 19 test centres in Dublin, there's loads of big green army tents, which are supposed to be the main covid test centre in Dublin, but there's f**k all in the tents, there's no one around an there empty? 

Preparing for the worst? Which when you look at some of the severely hit cities wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing. Humanity has once again been caught with it's pants down and now they're doing what they should've done in January.

21 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Vids from city’s all over world with the same on, not sure how real they are but sure looks real, have to wonder why all the empty beds an stuff

Same in my local city, mate. Currently empty but if it rips through suddenly there's an illusion of preparedness at least.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Yeah I get that I do, just wondering why there is so much panic going on when blatantly the country is coping just now. How many vids an story’s are you seeing an hearing about nurses with no ppe, about doctors an nurses that can’t go home Cos they working in at risk places, when it seems that maybe, just maybe we have a ward or 2 full a covid patients in a few hospitals ?  

i can’t an won’t blame folks for questioning it, I’ll still do my part just incase so as to protect the vulnerable around me ?

The next week or two will tell if the extra beds etc are needed,death rate going down daily here in Spain but we're still getting 500+ deaths per day,stay safe

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

So if all hospitals are empty, an every fcuker in lockdown, why do we need the over flows’?? Seems a bit over kill to be reporting in these nightingale hospitals every hour on news if they not even needed yet,  I just don’t see how we can go from a load a hospitals being empty to them being full and needing pop up hospitals, whilst every cnut an there granny on lock down ??

If we look at how it ripped through Wuhan, Italy, Spain, and New York, they're just trying to be prepared based on what they've seen and how they'll attempt to tackle it. It's taken them since January to respond and at least it appears they might have an idea on how they'll tackle it.

Spoke to one of our New York lads on Friday and he said they're loading bodies onto refrigerated trucks while they figure out how to dispose of them. Grim listening. Honestly. I'd rather they were empty than looking how to staff crematoriums.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Preparing for the worst? Which when you look at some of the severely hit cities wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing. Humanity has once again been caught with it's pants down and now they're doing what they should've done in January.

Same in my local city, mate. Currently empty but if it rips through suddenly there's an illusion of preparedness at least.

Nah not buying that Chris, the place the three ladies are in are not hospitals, but supposed major testing an processing, not a drop of equipment in the place. 

15 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Was talking to girl yesterday that's sister is a nurse in the local hospital and was saying its never been as quiet but its because every other department is doing nothing and every resource has been put into fighting the pandemic and because of the relatively low numbers here alot of staff are walking around twiddling their thumbs. Might explain it a bit. 

Similar story with a mate of mine i was talking to earlier his wifes a dental nurse at Whipps Cross in London.....yesterday she was measured up for the masks they all have to wear and has been told to report to the ICU first thing tomorrow......she hasnt got the foggiest idea about ICU !

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

If we look at how it ripped through Wuhan, Italy, Spain, and New York, they're just trying to be prepared based on what they've seen and how they'll attempt to tackle it. It's taken them since January to respond and at least it appears they might have an idea on how they'll tackle it.

Spoke to one of our New York lads on Friday and he said they're loading bodies onto refrigerated trucks while they figure out how to dispose of them. Grim listening. Honestly. I'd rather they were empty than looking how to staff crematoriums.

Is there any actual evidence for this Chris, or just hear say? The loading part? 

Sure there's an investigation going on new York as to who kept an hid all the ppe an it was found in a big warehouse? 

An what about the big medical ship that landed in NY, ye never hear that on the news? 

Or what  about the doctor in NY who has treated over a thousand patients successfully with a certain medication? 

Now all the leeches are clinging on looking to see his methods? 

What about Beijing? How come this virus hasn't hit there? 

Edited by Francie
2 minutes ago, Francie said:

Nah not buying that Chris, the place the three ladies are in are not hospitals, but supposed major testing an processing, not a drop of equipment in the place. 

You don't have to, mate. Testing to my understanding is a cheek swab. You don't need masses of equipment. Plus I wouldn't leave anything lying around outside if three lasses from Facebook are able to break in.

Our local hospital has it's entire car park filled with tents. They're all empty but you can drive through and they'll test you while you sit in your car. Like McDonalds. It seems like they're damned if don't look like they're doing anything and damned if they try to prepare for it.

All we know is what it does to densely populated areas and this looks like they're trying to be ready.

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Saw a vid of a mass grave being dug in ny, think it was ch4 news that showed it,  but then I was told off a fella in Texas that it was fake an had been outed as fake on your side water ?

Possible. I'm only going off what a lad I know has seen and felt the need to share. I doubt we'll see mass graves. Mainly because when the numbers finally come in, months from now, they won't be as high as the media are predicting and also that they'll be cremated due the risks posed from rotting corpses.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Francie said:

Is there any actual evidence for this Chris, or just hear say? The loading part?

Anecdotal. Everyone is preparing for the worst but New York city has a third of all of the US cases.

8 minutes ago, Francie said:

Sure there's an investigation going on new York as to who kept an hid all the ppe an it was found in a big warehouse?

Dunno mate. You're nearer New York than I am.

9 minutes ago, Francie said:

An what about the big medical ship that landed in NY, ye never hear that on the news? 

You mean this one?

13 minutes ago, Francie said:

Or what  about the doctor in NY who has treated over a thousand patients successfully with a certain medication?

Sources? :hmm:

14 minutes ago, Francie said:

What about Beijing? How come this virus hasn't hit there?

What about Beijing? Couldn't give a flying f*ck how they're handling it to be honest. We've had less than 50 deaths in our state but they're using the time the social distancing methods are buying them to get set up for the worst. Are you calling it fake news or trying to wrap your head around the potential devastation is could cause like everyone else?

• Like 3

@W. Katchum Drone footage from Hart Island NY showing a mass grave. If it's fake it's a good one as that's where NY traditionally buries unclaimed bodies. Article states they've gone from around 25 a week to 25 a day there which sounds plausible on the face of it.

Additional Link From NPR in the US.

Edited by ChrisJones
Additional Link
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2020/04/10/one_america_news_ny_doctor_finds_success_treating_covid-19_patients_with_hydroxychloroquine_cocktail.html

Here ye go about the doctor. 

An yeah big medical navy ship sent into help, is it overcrowded with covid patients? Or what's the craic? 

@Chris Jones

Edited by Francie