Coronavirus

1 minute ago, Born Hunter said:

I agree with that, we don't really have a clue how many have been infected already. That data is untrustworthy. But, since the world found out about COVID-19 and learnt how to diagnose it anyone dying from respiratory related illness will be tested and so that data IS trustworthy. That data is showing an exponential growth, in layman's terms 'an explosion', which is consistent with a new infectious disease. Not something which has been around for a long time imo.

Here mate, you are a clever bloke so I’ll ask you because all the rest of us are thick as shit ! Lol 

In very simple terms, rather than second guessing stuff and weighing up the odds of catching, dying or surviving should we not just stay out the way and let the thousands of men in white coats who are undoubtedly working like crazy come up with a treatment of some kind ? 

In short, just do as you are told and give “the men” a chance ? 

• Like 3

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

On 16/03/2020 at 20:57, Born Hunter said:

The UK making a balls up of it alright. LOL That be us there with just about the lowest incidence rate (far right)....

20200316_205433.jpg.6bed406f1f3beb0257c24a7f99fcef89.jpg

Thats the same " league table " ive been following.....theres plenty of nations in a lot worse shape than us.

2 minutes ago, WILF said:

Here mate, you are a clever bloke so I’ll ask you because all the rest of us are thick as shit ! Lol 

In very simple terms, rather than second guessing stuff and weighing up the odds of catching, dying or surviving should we not just stay out the way and let the thousands of men in white coats who are undoubtedly working like crazy come up with a treatment of some kind ? 

that in my oppinion is exactly what we should do 

• Like 1
Just now, WILF said:

Mate, you see things very black and white. I never see things with such contrast, the whole world is varying shades of grey to my mind and eye. Do you understand where I'm going with that?

Put simply, yes we should. It's when we start talking about the details that we might disagree.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

No your wrong Wilf i dont have an opinion on the scientific studies/evidence that dictates how we currently live our lives......i dont have a right to an opinion on that....and neither do you.

The government making it as easy as possible for people to follow advice in a country that’s very expensive to live in isnt science, it’s seems like common sense to me ? 

1 minute ago, gnasher16 said:

Thats the same " league table " ive been following.....theres plenty of nations in a lot worse shape than us.

I'm following those numbers like my life depends on it, looking up sources etc etc. And I'm not the least bit concerned really. LOL. I just want to cut through the bollocks and find the truth.

I wouldn't like to back any dog in this race at this point, but yeah, I'm certainly not expecting the world to end for us just yet. It's just not clear and plenty of reason to be hopeful. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

I'm following those numbers like my life depends on it, looking up sources etc etc. And I'm not the least bit concerned really. LOL. I just want to cut through the bollocks and find the truth.

I wouldn't like to back any dog in this race at this point, but yeah, I'm certainly not expecting the world to end for us just yet. It's just not clear and plenty of reason to be hopeful. 

I think once the antibody test is rolled out  nationwide will start to see some clarity. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, kanny said:

I think once the antibody test is rolled out  nationwide will start to see some clarity. 

Data! We need data! Everyone seems focused on 'weapons' but intelligence is mighty powerful in a war.

I think the South Koreans have proven that.

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, Born Hunter said:

Data! We need data! Everyone seems focused on 'weapons' but intelligence is mighty powerful in a war.

100% 

As mad as it sounds Knowing if we have had it is more important than knowing if we actually have it . You don't need a test if you're symptomatic its pretty obvious. 

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, WILF said:

The government making it as easy as possible for people to follow advice in a country that’s very expensive to live in isnt science, it’s seems like common sense to me ? 

I looked in my notifications thing and it took me to your quote or whatever its called,so i replied...........but now realise i am 117 pages behind ?

f**k all that..........whatever mate ?

Edited by gnasher16
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Chaff said:

3.5 million test kits BJ said they had purchased and they should all go to the NHS frontline.

Think these test kits came from China, you think they might of given them foc 

probebly sent test kits for bird flue    its on its way ?

11 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

I know your the science bod and this wont be your field etc.....but do you think theres a chance that theres already been some kind of test developed that can be bought in a chemist,a bit like going buying a home pregnancy test......and if so might it be held back from the public through fears that everyone will rush out and get one and totally overload the NHS even more with new cases ?

Or could a lab test not be adapted to a " home test " like that in a scientific way........yeah daft question i know but do your best eh chief ?

Just now, Born Hunter said:

Honest to f**k nuke the c**ts now. The whole country is f***ing a bio-hazard!

told you last week they are looking for trident pilots     ,recon you missed the boat ?

• Haha 1