Coronavirus

20 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Im not saying China is blameless, infant I imagine they are very much to blame. I doubt however that the Americans are at the centre of the universe, as much as they may believe so.

Im going on what Trump has SAID, which is that they will give it a week or two and crack back on with things, as the economy is too important to ruin.

They are an island, with a very large population, many of which live close together and a very large proportion dont have any access to medical provision in any meaningful way.

The mayor of newyork has already said they are on the verge of a collapse of he medical system there etc.

Everyone is shutting their citizens away in their homes, old Trump said 'no more than ten people to a gathering' Im being realistic. America has never had to face any kind of real internal threat, least of all one they can't shout at and wave a gun at.

PS I get my info from years of studying, not watching CNN. 

Americans have faced internal threats before.Spanish flu smallpox Dust bowl 

I do agree this should be taken seriously as I have elderly family members that I am worrying about.In my opinion it wouldn't matter if Trump could lay golden eggs some would not be happy.I do not have health insurance so I will not be able to get treated anyway.

3 minutes ago, MH1 said:

? try Shami Chakrabarti 

Thanks bud I assumed it was spelled different ?

2 minutes ago, Arry said:

Personally I don't think Trump will be so poplar in two weeks time.

Cheers Arry

Trump's not popular here now Mr Arry 

• Like 2

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

I agree - the future is probably that we clear it out of some countries - but Africa, South America and Asia will have it rumbling on for a long time.

This is going to change the world in ways we can't even imagine.

But priority number one is to beat it. 

Even worrying about the economy is daft - sooner we beat the virus sooner we rebuild, if we keep taking the piss it will go on and on and on and f**k us all.

Yeah mate. 

But how do wee beat this kinda stuff when every load of year another virus pops up? 

Just now, Francie said:

Yeah mate. 

But how do wee beat this kinda stuff when every load of year another virus pops up? 

This isnt like anything we've seen in modern times. The shear speed its spread is one thing. First 100,000 cases 40 odd days, second 100,000 cases, 11 days, third 100,000 cases 4 days.

I dont have an answer as to what to do after, but we need to learn from this.

And one thing we are currently learning is that most people here are like a bunch of selfish, dumb as f**k kids, that can't even follow basic instructions, even to save their own lives and the lives of others.

Right now, its embarrassing to be human.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
2 minutes ago, baker boy said:

What or who is the alternative pelosi, biden, sanders, as I posted above the democrats have seriously fckt themselves over this stimulus bill

I'm not arguing about that just saying what I believe. Wait and see shall we.

Cheers Arry

1 minute ago, SheepChaser said:

This isnt like anything we've seen in modern times. The shear speed its spread is one thing. First 100,000 cases 40 odd days, second 100,000 cases, 11 days, third 100,000 cases 4 days.

I dont have an answer as to what to do after, but we need to learn from this.

And one thing we are currently learning is that most people here are like a bunch of selfish, dumb as f**k kids, that can't even follow basic instructions, even to save their own lives and the lives of others.

Right now, its embarrassing to be human.

I think that all countries should close there borders, no more travelling like the European idea, if borders are closed it would stop the spread, that's my two cent worth bud. 

• Like 1

Ive got the counter thing up on my computer all of the time - its accelerating like mad. At 16.38 just under 17,500 dead people. 20.10 and we are now up over 18,500 so over 1000 deaths in less than four hours . . . . . . . . . 

Serious advice - if you can, stay the f**k inside and stay the f**k away from everyone. Order food off internet and wear gloves when you're out the house, wash hands as much as possible. take gloves off at the door and was hands etc.

30 minutes ago, Francie said:

Well mate considering China has a monopoly over medical supplies  for America plus alot of other things that trump has been putting a stop, I don't think China done it on badness but who knows? 

China's lack of interest in sharing this outbreak puts them at blame. 

Now if the borders of Europe had of been closed then we wouldn't be in this mess. 

Note for next outbreak, all countries close borders including the eu, pretty simple really. 

This just shows open borders an any Tom dick an Harry coming to the country is a big no no for countries going forward. 

End globalism, that in turn would solve alot of the world's problems, jmho

Mate this virus has been flown around the world. People travelling globally for a myriad of reasons. Even if all borders across Europe had been closed it would still been flown in. Simple as that mate. 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Francie said:

I think that all countries should close there borders, no more travelling like the European idea, if borders are closed it would stop the spread, that's my two cent worth bud. 

Just out of interest mate, do you mean we should never be allowed travel to different countries ever again?

Just now, timmytree said:

No, but at the first sign of a virus anywhere that has potential, all flights should have been suspended, particularly from China. Bloody hell we even arranged flights for people living and working over there to come home. How else do you think it got to this country? Though actually no flights anymore is tempting, the air quality has improved dramatically.

This will be a game changer in some form or other. Air travel will be looked at a lot sooner with future outbreaks for sure....

• Like 3

Been watching the UK, I am telling you now.....you are going to be wiped out the way people are performing......no ifs, no buts, wiped the f**k out !

Its going to be f***ing biblical......people are literally digging the countries grave ! 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Rickshaw swami said:

We have deadly tornadoes arriving in an hour or so.The only underground shelter I have access to is with an elderly family member.If I don't go my wife and daughters could be killed.If I go this elderly member could be put at risk.What would y'all do ?

You have to go underground and segregate and screen mate , masks , distance etc . 

The biggest danger is the closest danger 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, WILF said:

Been watching the UK, I am telling you now.....you are going to be wiped out the way people are performing......no ifs, no buts, wiped the f**k out !

Its going to be f***ing biblical......people are literally digging the countries grave ! 

The majority of the idiots seem to be in London , it’s gone from everyone out to no one near me why can’t people just f***ing listen I’m going to get the boat out and anchor up and watch it all go to shit 

• Like 2