Coronavirus

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

Where dose that leave construction then

At a stand still it’s normally a gathering of more than 2people that are not family members plus suppliers will be Enforced to close because there nonessential that’s what my director is saying 

Just now, keepdiggin said:

I dont mate still behind the times ?

I’m new to internet banking my self but it’s really easy to use and I’m rubbish with technology makes life so much easier moving money about to different accounts plus savings easier as well 

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, poxon said:

At a stand still it’s normally a gathering of more than 2people that are not family members plus suppliers will be Enforced to close because there nonessential that’s what my director is saying 

Our main supplier of materials was closing tomorrow anyway and we don’t carry a lot of stock so we were fecked anyway. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Our main supplier of materials was closing tomorrow anyway and we don’t carry a lot of stock so we were fecked anyway. 

Think ours was on about closing tomorrow as well we’re the same with stock don’t carry a great deal I’ve probably got about two days worth of gear on site I’ve spoke to a few guys I work with on our works chat group there keen to keep going...fools I’ve said to them if they smash the work out now when site opens again there have nowt to go at because there have no gear as we’re not the only customers our merchants have there be a big back log awaiting materials 

16 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Fcuking internet banking? get a wife an a few kids an you’ll have fcuk all to bank ☹️?

I’ve got a misses an 3 kids but true there’s not a lot to bank when ya have a family  but can be moved about an good for paying things I mean you can save a bit but cold hard cash is king you can’t go wrong if it’s in ya hand My gramp used to say. he never had a bank in his life an only worked for cash ?