Coronavirus

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

2 hours ago, baker boy said:

I got reported for threatening behaviour towards a covid 19 "champion" yesterday fckn little hitler about the place

Site i'm finishing up on has a unit that's opened as a sports wear place and had a not so native fella giving them shit today because they wanted a quid for a pair of sports socks and he only wanted to pay 50p,the poor feckers had to shut up shop while this thing was ranting outside giving it all the usual racist bollocks,i went over and asked the unit fella if he was ok and told the not so native fella to fecking do one:censored:.Sort of butted in on something that wasn't anything to do with me but wrong is wrong and that non native was starting to bully the unit fella.and when i went back to the other lads one asked what if the boss hears about it your'll be in trouble if he does..The boss then walked out the sports unit where he was hiding out the back,walked straight past me and said feck all..:laugh:..

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
29 minutes ago, fireman said:

Site i'm finishing up on has a unit that's opened as a sports wear place and had a not so native fella giving them shit today because they wanted a quid for a pair of sports socks and he only wanted to pay 50p,the poor feckers had to shut up shop while this thing was ranting outside giving it all the usual racist bollocks,i went over and asked the unit fella if he was ok and told the not so native fella to fecking do one:censored:.Sort of butted in on something that wasn't anything to do with me but wrong is wrong and that non native was starting to bully the unit fella.and when i went back to the other lads one asked what if the boss hears about it your'll be in trouble if he does..The boss then walked out the sports unit where he was hiding out the back,walked straight past me and said feck all..:laugh:..

I can't read the news anymore... totally lost faith in logic and humanity.

• Like 7

Sites I am working on you would not know there is such a thing as Covid-19, know one gives a f**k. Not a mask to be seen and everyone is just cracking on like nothing happened. Thank god for it, just need the rest of the country to hurry up and get with the program. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 01/05/2020 at 11:30, maxhardcore said:

A lad I work for once or twice per year went into hospital last Saturday for treatment ' contracted Corona and C diff whilst in and has passed away .

A lad who supplies me with Scaffold his grandad was laid to rest yesterday because of Corvid.

Another mates father in law died of it 5 days ago.

My cousin rang last night to say his aunt on his dad's side will most prob die of it next couple of days.

A local taxi driver early 50s was laid to rest after succumbing to Corvo just 2 days ago.

Plenty others around here been lucky enough to get thru it and few more Iv heard of died of it.

All just within a 5 mile radius .

Its Real and its killing .

You two faced lying tosser.

Are you sure you don't do overtime with the grim reaper after you've done flogging brass cocks at the car boot.... ?

Edited by Greb147
  • Haha 3

He knows that many who's died from this "real killing thing" he must be best mates with the local undertaker. 

He's soon changed his tune from knowing at least 8 people who have died of it to 5 people that have all died of other causes yet he knows for FACT that it's been put down to Covid-19. 

Plus you have to think they were old which makes that fine because they were going to die anyway at some point. 

I've then read on another post that the government have reacted too late and more needs to be done to help save the pensioners. 

The man doesn't know whether he's coming or going. ?

Edited by Greb147
  • Haha 1
On 21/04/2020 at 09:23, maxhardcore said:

This virus is serious there are 7-8 I know of with in a 5 mile radius of here dead from it.

Many others fighting it.

And we sparsely populated compared to the city's .

That tells me there are a lot more with it and probably a lot more dying of it than the figures suggest.

They writing off the elderly who catch it' leaving them to chance.

A mates wife dad has it in a nursing home and the hospital won't take him because of his age.

They just having to make him as comftable as possible in the care home.

This bloke paid taxes from 15 - 65 years of age yet because of his age some robbing smack head will get a bed and respirator before him?

That our country hasn't got enough beds and respirators is a travesty .

Not to mention Consultants ' Doctors ' Nurses ' Orderleys with family's and kids having to work with out Basic PPE catching it off Corvid sufferers then maybe passing it on to someone that goes to AE with a broken leg.

Its not the NHS fault it's Government .

Then we have care homes charging a grand per week and the daily food budget per inmate I mean resident is £5-6 per day for 3 square meals and a snack.

But they won't spend what's needed to buy their staff PPE?

Was it March 23rd Boris issued lockdown ?

8 weeks to late .

Anyone with any savvy could see what was happening in China.

Anyone with any savvy would of stopped all flights out of China into their airspace.

Anyone with any savvy would of been checking the temps of flyers coming into our airports as Bangkok were doing by then as were Dubai .

Not here' folk were coming thru coughing and spluttering and not a word said.

There is still no checks?

Boris promised 100k tests per week and trace testing 7 weeks ago

Its still only at around 15k per week.

They say wearing a mask won't help

It won't do any harm that's for sure.

So called on here 3rd world Asian country's have been regularly disinfecting Their streets for 2 months

We ain't even started..

beautiful.

Not to mention the Numptys still gathering in groups ect and en mass in parks .And folk ask what could of been done better ?

The gift that keeps on giving. ?

Just as I said, if the government did nothing you'd be the first crying murder. 

Edited by Greb147
  • Like 1

Listen I don't claim to be an expert on the matter and neither do others but when Max puts out sweeping statements claiming them to be FACT he puts people's backs up, especially when folk know people who have died from it.