Coronavirus

Corona Virus claims a black belt. Chuck Norris, Dead at 80.

Carlos Ray “Chuck” Norris, famous actor and fighter, died yesterday afternoon at his home in Northwood Hills, TX at the age of 80.

Chuck Starred in dozens of movies and Tv series which have, and continue to entertain millions of people.

He was also a master of martial arts, which was the cause of his initial fame in the movie industry.

However, after his minor inconvenience of death, Chuck has made a full recovery, and is reported to be doing quite well. 

It has also been reported that the Corona virus is in self isolation for 14 days due to being exposed to Chuck Norris.

• Haha 2

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

23 hours ago, JDHUNTING said:

Expelled from school then started as a Cleaner worked my way to top of the tree and be all but retired in 12 months before hitting 40 says otherwise through pal all just with a bit of savvy and a can do attitude. 

are you getting a chocolate watch?

• Haha 1
On 10/06/2020 at 22:20, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Sometimes I sit and think that if I had enough money , I would just take my family and disappear somewhere with no one around as watching things like that make me hate People 

Doesn't take a ton of money, mate. I'll put you a bed up when you get here, until you get settled in! ;) :thumbs:

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

Doesn't take a ton of money, mate. I'll put you a bed up when you get here, until you get settled in! ;) :thumbs:

Your offer is extremely kind my man 

however Ive had two baby sitters jack on me mid night out and you’d literally be drowned in a sea of shoes make up and hair straighteners as my wife’s essential packing for a survivalist lifestyle exposes in your living space ! 

• Haha 2
16 hours ago, Balaur said:

Radio two comparing us to new Zealand, brilliant logic again, our island is basically a terminal for the world.

What will the headlines read like a few weeks after they open up again? Only takes one and off they go again!

Trial results announced on Tuesday showed dexamethasone, used since the 1960s to reduce inflammation in diseases such as arthritis, cut death rates by around a third among the most severely ill COVID-19 patients admitted to hospital....

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-health-coronavirus-steroid-who/who-moves-to-update-covid-19-guidance-after-great-news-in-drug-study-idUKKBN23O0LQ

So, what's the conspiracy about this folks? LOL

50 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

So, what's the conspiracy about this folks? LOL

Without reading the link B H, I only seen this on the news yesterday teatime. Simply cannot believe a drug that's been available for 60 years, to help astha/breathing difficulties etc, hasn't been thought about being used, by any scientists, doctors, medical experts or whatever, until now?!!

Edited by shaaark