Coronavirus

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

21 hours ago, Mickey Finn said:

I'm an American and I know what the SCOTUS said about mandatory vaccinations. If a state orders it done in an emergency. It's constitutionally supported. Even adults who are not in a public school. I know of workers in Hospitals who declined vaccination during one of the larger epidemics. They were all terminated. No court would even hear it.

Not surprising but definitely worrying.

21 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

You think? Your freedom of choice hasn't been infringed. No one is forcing you to vaccinate and in what would seem like a complete paradox I don't believe anyone should force you to vaccinate. Your choice not to is frankly baffling to me but I liken it to free speech... I may disagree with what you say but I support your freedom to say it. This is no different. I'm more curious as to what measures you're willing take outside of vaccination in the middle of this global pandemic. Distancing? Hygiene? Masks? Etc? None of you have commented on what steps you will take to avoid potential spread of this virus.

I agree with your first sentence but not your second. Your choice not to do any of the above could potentially force the consequences of that choice on others. Others that want to minimize their risk of infection. You could spread it, unknowingly, with anything from little to drastic consequences. I accept that you're not doing it intentionally but the consequences don't differentiate between accidental or intentional in this pandemic. You have rights and I respect that. But so do I.

It's fully understood, mate. That's the point though. If enough people are willing to risk exposure and contamination it would be my duty as a business owner to protect my customer base. It is my choice to do anything I can to stop the potential spread via my own actions. Period.

I would personally feel morally obligated to ensure their well being to ensure repeated business. You have the freedom of choice to do as you please. So do I. If my business would be harmed by your actions I would take steps to ensure you can't. This is how freedom and consequences play out.

Many threads ago there was a baker that refused to make a wedding cake for a gay couple, based on religious grounds. Social media outrage ensued and they sued the baker for discrimination and won. I disagreed with the baker's moral objection to baking the cake but I supported his right to do so. He ultimately has the right to refuse service to anyone for whatever reason. The gay couple in question could have just as easily gone to any other establishment and ordered a wedding cake without fuss instead they set a legal precedent that has far reaching consequences for civil liberties.

If you, or anyone, refused to vaccinate. Or wear PPE. Follow basic hygiene and distancing procedures. I would refuse you entry to my business for the sake of myself and my customers. The consequence to you is that you can't shop here and will go elsewhere. The consequence to me is that I lose your business revenue. Both of our rights and freedoms of choice are still intact.

Here in America more and more private establishments are taking steps to limit virus transmission. This will increase as the country gradually opens up. They're taking people's temperatures entering premises. Insisting customers wear face masks and hand sanitized upon entry. Limiting interaction and enforcing distancing between people inside the premises. This isn't infringing your rights as you're free to engage or not. This isn't infringing my rights to insist you respect the integrity of my business.

Alot of points mate. The amount of sensationalism, fear, panic, inaccurate information circulating from government to media to conflicting evidence of the severity of this so called Pandemic from the medical professionals, is no basis to conform to this madness.

You are aware of the numerous hospitals, doctors and nurses that are being pressured to state covid 19 as the cause of death in instances when that is clearly not the case? Before you ask, where did you find that info? Do some research and you'll find it if you choose to. They are being monetarily incentivased. Have you heard about how much a diagnosis of covid 19 is worth to a hospital? And how much for those who go on a ventilator? Nonsense you may say, what an awful suggestion. I'm afraid the Truth can be awfully levelling.

This situation is far more reaching and complicated than the virus itself.

The numbers are not what is being reported, there is no clear and present danger, but there is for the economy and worldwide trade. But obviously that's just coincidence isn't, nonsense! 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Moaning like fcuk about man mad virus an flu yet happily Jumping about with man made placcy pace maker that the same voodoo witch doctors put in ??facts may be right but what an annoying cnut of a woman 

You would love to rim her...

19 minutes ago, paulus said:

But is all this what it seems ?? checked the figures myself and she is 100% correct 

She's a moron, obviously she hasn't been taking notice of  those working for the NHS dying from the virus. 

Edited by Greb147
  • Like 2
32 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

She's a moron, obviously she hasn't been taking notice of  those working for the NHS dying from the virus. 

Looks like a vegan to me as well, burn her at the stake ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

But are the 'FIGURES' right?

That's all that matters, or do we like being scared? Some people do, gives them something to do instead of just watching EastEnders, now they can live it. 

They might have been at the time but we have now more deaths this year at this point than we did in 2018. 

14 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Looks like a vegan to me as well, burn her at the stake ?

If the Chinese were vegan then we wouldn't have been in this mess. ?

Edited by Greb147
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Alot of points mate. The amount of sensationalism, fear, panic, inaccurate information circulating from government to media to conflicting evidence of the severity of this so called Pandemic from the medical professionals, is no basis to conform to this madness.

You are aware of the numerous hospitals, doctors and nurses that are being pressured to state covid 19 as the cause of death in instances when that is clearly not the case? Before you ask, where did you find that info? Do some research and you'll find it if you choose to. They are being monetarily insentivized. Have you heard about how much a diagnosis of covid 19 is worth to a hospital? And how much for those who go on a ventilator? Nonsense you may say, what an awful suggestion. I'm afraid the Truth can be awfully levelling.

lol Talk about inaccurate and or mis-information. You're just feeding the beast here.

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, Mickey Finn said:

lol Talk about inaccurate and or mis-information. You're just feeding the beast here.

Well your right in a way. Attempting to awaken some beasts.

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/04/hospital-payments-and-the-covid-19-death-count/

Throw some facts in the battle of misinformation, and soon the fog of confusion will settle and the truth will emerge?