Coronavirus

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, king said:

You seem very defensive about it mate.

And I didn't post it..

Nothing to be defensive about it , I’ll freely admit to being a Freemason . 

The masons is everything you think it isn’t and not what you think it is . I can carefully guarantee that I’m not planning the new world order take over every second Wednesday my friend 

historical , patriotic , charitable and requiring study. I don’t see what the issue is with it in so manys eyes 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Chid said:

Do you understand any of that ? 

No mate ,kin weirdos! Started looking up the names, terms ,so weirdo to think grown men do this ,sounds like a big bumming, docking ,session 

1 minute ago, waltjnr said:

No mate ,kin weirdos! Started looking up the names, terms ,so weirdo to think grown men do this ,sounds like a big bumming, docking ,session 

Probably donating more to the nhs right now than any other organisation 

you  missed that out ?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Good for you 

I’m amazed by how you view that . 

Well done you ?

Still lost ,if you can make head n tail of the minutes of that meeting, fair play to you ,sounds like a load of dodgy role play by adults who should know better, think saville raised loads for charity, and more than likely attended a lodge 

You do  realise that every single week , up and down the uk , that clubs like that meet twice a month and that money will be fired away to charity by the governing bodies at various levels until it’s in the millions ....millions 

next time your in a hospital with a ventilator or some sort of machine  , or see a poorly child in the paper with a new wheel chair , the masons will have played some part in that . 

Only national lottery and the rotary club donate more than the lodge , in the USA last year nearly a billion Masonic dollars were donated . 

Wierdos eh? 

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Probably donating more to the nhs right now than any other organisation 

you  missed that out ?

Don't know if they do it on the mainland but over here if a young child goes to a and e , a doctor or nurse gives them a teddy , them teddy's are donated by the masons which I thought was pretty class 

• Like 2
28 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Nothing to be defensive about it , I’ll freely admit to being a Freemason . 

The masons is everything you think it isn’t and not what you think it is . I can carefully guarantee that I’m not planning the new world order take over every second Wednesday my friend 

historical , patriotic , charitable and requiring study. I don’t see what the issue is with it in so manys eyes 

Ey each to there own mate.

If you want to be a mason or not the decision is obviously yours.

Crack on I say..

3 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

You do  realise that every single week , up and down the uk , that clubs like that meet twice a month and that money will be fired away to charity by the governing bodies at various levels until it’s in the millions ....millions 

next time your in a hospital with a ventilator or some sort of machine  , or see a poorly child in the paper with a new wheel chair , the masons will have played some part in that . 

Only national lottery and the rotary club donate more than the lodge , in the USA last year nearly a billion Masonic dollars were donated . 

Wierdos eh? 

In my opinion yes ,your obviously one ,I'll say no more 

• Haha 1