Coronavirus

2 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

Mmmm good old BBC ,faggots ,peados ,pushing every agenda ,except that of the average working  british,straight person ,they can go fukc themselves

I don’t doubt that for one single second. My point was more that they have actually amazingly produced an article that wasn’t scaremongering bullshit for once. If the media had acted more responsibly people won’t be terrified to leave there house despite the fact it’s overwhelmingly unlikely you will die of this virus. The real pain is coming in the form of job losses and poverty in the worst recession we have ever seen as a result of shutting our entire country.  

• Like 1

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

People have every reason to at least be a little skeptical about anything being injected into their own bodies, or is that a bit old fashioned now?

Are people's health improving as time goes on, or is there an ever increasing number of new viruses, new diseases, cancers, tumours, mental health disorders etc etc.? Are drugs and vaccines helping? Logic will give you the answer

Life expectancy figures says our health system is a success. 

You may think we have it bad but looking at history we really haven't. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Bobtheferret said:

I don’t doubt that for one single second. My point was more that they have actually amazingly produced an article that wasn’t scaremongering bullshit for once. If the media had acted more responsibly people won’t be terrified to leave there house despite the fact it’s overwhelmingly unlikely you will die of this virus. The real pain is coming in the form of job losses and poverty in the worst recession we have ever seen as a result of shutting our entire country.  

Agree ,sort of !?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

Life expectancy figures says our health system is a success. 

You may think we have it bad but looking at history we really haven't. 

Life expectancy of who?

The generation that are living 80-100 years old right now were born 80-100years ago. They were subject to very little medical drugs and vaccines. Their diet was meager and modest, but it was real food, almost no chemicals. And because of this they generally have kept eating and living as they did as they were brought up. That generation is a generation that rarely take medication and are extremely tough and resilient.

Fast forward to our day. It's a completely different world of food, chemicals, drugs, medication for every possible condition that can be drummed up. If you think the same life expectancy forecast can be attributed to this generation, then that is madness and it will prove to be so. 

7 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Life expectancy of who?

The generation that are living 80-100 years old right now were born 80-100years ago. They were subject to very little medical drugs and vaccines. Their diet was meager and modest, but it was real food, almost no chemicals. And because of this they generally have kept eating and living as they did as they were brought up. That generation is a generation that rarely take medication and are extremely tough and resilient.

Fast forward to our day. It's a completely different world of food, chemicals, drugs, medication for every possible condition that can be drummed up. If you think the same life expectancy forecast can be attributed to this generation, then that is madness and it will prove to be so. 

Both my parents are in their mid 80s and without their medication they would both be died. 

My mother for example has had 3 heart attacks, breast cancer and a hip replacement gets blood transfusions. It's not how they lived 40 years ago that's keeping her alive it's medical science.. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
16 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Life expectancy of who?

The life span of people hasn't actually really increased it's just that more people are reaching their 80's, 90's and sometimes 100's nowadays. 

Maybe you are right and this generation won't out live their parents but this won't be be down to vaccines or medications. It will be likely be caused by poor diets and obesity. 

Edited by Greb147
  • Like 1

Slightly off topic ,but I'll throw it in ,stupid cutn I work for sent hes lodge's last meetings minutes to a shared PC, this is the sort of weird siht that the people running  the world are into !!

IMG-20200507-WA0008.jpeg

1 minute ago, Qbgrey said:

Uk has messed this right up,poor boris will be knackered.i got alot of fzmily,relatives in asia and to be fair they said to me whats coming,they got it right.

That I do agree, I believe we should have done more earlier on but smarter people than me decided otherwise. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

There's around 7000 Chinese living in India compared to more than 400,000 in the UK, you can see what I'm getting at. 

It ain’t about where they live mate is it it’s about where there travelling too and from  

be plenty of Indians travelling to China or Chinese to India for business amongst other things etc etc.